North East SSoM Members!!!

cold96snake said:
Eh, don't sweat it. It's not the car thing, it's the bike thing. I'll try to put this as gently as possible. You don't have the mojo. I didn't have it either for a while. I used to have it, but I didn't for awhile. Now, I learned how to make women blush again. But, a bike will not help. Just keep the car, stop w/ your fantasy football, and find yourself.
Teach me oh Master! When I burp and poop it doesn't turn my wife on :shrug: . I just don't know where I'm going wrong.
Schmoozing women is an art form that I never mastered. I did master masturbation though :rlaugh: .
 
Dan_Soprano said:
Travis,
I just think that you are CRAZY for putting all this time, money, and effort into the stang over the past few years, then overnight decide to sell it. I just don't get it. :shrug:


Its b/c of all the money into it and the fact that it was prob never going to end. What was next, new motor, new paint, Heads cam... prob was going to end up being all the above.
 
Striped5.0 said:
no just that I never thought all of our friendships was just based on the type of car we drove. Meaning w/ out the car then there is nothing which is the way it has sounded to me. Its not like I wont go to FFW or to any track events just that it looks like I'll be on my own. I think that Fred and Bryan see where Im comming from but everyone else just has wanted to change my mind or talk me out of it insted of seeing it from my point of view and realizing that its my choice and should be supportive regardless. But whats done is done its to late now to change anything.

Are you friggen serious!!! I don't care what you drive, your welcome over my place anytime. I can understand that you want a change of pace. Though, I really don't understand the bike thing. I just don't want to visit you in the hospital. Get the bike and have a blast. We will be here when you smartin up and want to drive some worth while. You'll still have the car. You won't beable to sell it. The way I see it, you'll have the bike and the car. It will defete part of your big plan, cause there will once again be cash going into the stang. The only difference is you'll have a bike that will also be eating up your paycheck. This is where I'am comming from. You remember this, cause I speak the truth!!!