North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Poor fox...yesterday at the need2speed track rental this CLEAN fox got completely tore up
The Car went 9.xx @ 146 and just as he went throught the traps it broke something in the front suspension and turned hard left...it hit the left wall head on at 140ish flipped twice and slid back over into the right lane.

It was certainly one of the hardest hits i have ever seen in person

The Driver walked away...sore but OK

Before (this pic was taken about 9 seconds before impact)
View attachment 268652

After
View attachment 268653

Sounds good mike, not sure exactly when I'll have the shocks/struts and springs but hopefully by early summer. Just have other things that I want to get first. We need a gaming day sometime again soon. Killzone 2 is out on Friday.

Finally got my power back today, it has been out since the night of the storm

I am on vacation this week bro if you wanna swing up.

Poor fox...yesterday at the need2speed track rental this CLEAN fox got completely tore up
The Car went 9.xx @ 146 and just as he went throught the traps it broke something in the front suspension and turned hard left...it hit the left wall head on at 140ish flipped twice and slid back over into the right lane.

It was certainly one of the hardest hits i have ever seen in person

The Driver walked away...sore but OK

Before (this pic was taken about 9 seconds before impact)
View attachment 268604

After
View attachment 268605

The guy is lucky to walk away from that one.

Wish I had a camera the other day when I was at Shaw's. There was a guy there with a long Mullet. His hair was long enough to go well below his shoulders. Haven't seen a mullet on a guy in a long time. The last hold outs on Mullets were lesbians:rlaugh:.
Another strange thing I saw last month was some douche bag getting off the turnpike at 6:30pm in 10 degree temps riding a motorcycle. He should have just been beaten about the head for being so stupid.

^^^^LOL

i saw some mexicans in a expedition with lambo doors yesterday...

You sure they weren't Cuban or P.R.s

Stopped and saw Chris yesterday. The shop looks good and they have expanded there merchandise to include different things.
Went to the Harley dealer down the road from him just to check out the bikes. Got to sit on one of the V Rods. Nice low drag style bike. Heavy bike too but powerful. Pissed me off when you go in there and there are no price tags on any of the bikes. I asked one of the guys there how much they were going for and he said he didn't know and the manager has all that info. What the hell kind of salesman are you if you don't know the price? Couple of salesman were just sitting around doing nothing but reading. Put the damn prices and mileage on a tag and attach it to the handle bars!

It was a pretty nice burn out.

Also found some vids on YouTube that were posted by KJ Jones from 5.0 Mag. In two of them he was trying out one of those little cameras that you can mount under the bumper. Sounded like crap because the microphone couldn't handle all the noise from his engine. Nice view from in front of the car while driving, too bad it wasn't at the strip.

I bid on a bike yesterday on Ebay. Didn't meet the reserve but the seller did lower the reserve today. This bike has been listed and re-listed a bunch of times that I know of since probably November. The seller has lowered the reserve at least once before. I know what a few of the auctions have ended at but I would love to know what the reserve price is set at. Its being sold by a dealer so I'm hoping that they are getting a little more desperate to move something that has been sitting on their showroom floor for a while. Plus since its a dealer there is no emotional attachment to it and hopefully they will let it go at a good price seeing as how a lot of people don't have that kind of extra money.