Stage 1 2005 Roush - Driven in Orlando

Hey everyone...for once I feel privileged. I just drove an 05 Stage One, white with the sonic blue stripes. Very nice car. However it was missing 18" wheels (High polish clear coated Torque D's must be Stage One standards) &the interior upgrade package which I thought would have been standard but the all black interior with grey trim seats (Roush Signature) was nothing less than amazing, classic looking - with a couple louder notes from the tuned exhaust it was a pleasure to drive. I only wish my 2001 GT hadn't dropped in price like it did. Didn't make much of a trade in...asking price for the new Roush Stage 1 was $34,800...It was a great car. I can't wait to see some new SVT cars (Cobra or whatever it may be called) 300 HP was nice compared to the 260 in my car. Shifter felt good, I am not to sure if it had any modifications and since all I have driven was this 1st Roush car in Orlando I have nothing to compare to. Made it to fourth rather quickly though......
I was excited and wanted to share...this year is starting off great!!
Let me know if anyone else has seen or driven one in person.

[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

TJ4Cam said:
What dealer? Brandon Ford I bet?? I can't wait for the Stage 3 cars!! Roush = :drool:

Brandon Ford is in Tampa, not Orlando. Jack Roush did have his Red '05 Stage 3 there a couple of weeks back but I doubt Brandon Ford has any '05 Roush Cars in yet. They still have over 15 '04 Roush vehicles they need to get rid of. They do have an awesome '05 Red/White Stripe Ford GT in the showroom and about 25 '05 GT/V6s on the lot.. :drool: