Stangers do u like POLK MOMO?

raininfire

Founding Member
Mar 21, 2002
Northern VA
Hey guys, just curious what you guys think of the Polk Momo line. I can already expect that a few are probably not going to think much of it, but I love it. I few months ago I installed there 5x7's in the back. They sounded amazing, even though they are just 2 way's. I bought a pair of 6x9's for my friends 68 camaro and put those in and they were even better. The highs and mid are amazing. The magnets are huge on these guys. Anyway, I just ordered the top of the line momo 10" sub (mm104). 500 watts rms, 1000 peak in a .66 cu ft sealed enclosure. I have a fiberglass enclosure that its going to be going in for 2 10's. Right now my setup is infinity kappa components in the front (un-amped), the 5x7 polk momo in the rear, and 1 10" mtx till the new sub arrives. I am going to be switching everything over to the polk momo line by august. Anybody else like there stuff? -J

• Sponsors (?)

By the way, the stuff that I had before consisted of this: JBL subs, Sony, MTX 4000 subs, MTX 6000 subs, MTX amps, Rockford fostgate amps, Audiobahn amps, Rockford fostgate subs, Infinity speakers, pioneer speakers. So thats what I have had before (Used to be a diehard MTX freak).

I have heard polk momo subs and speakers in my buddys car and I like them. Personally, I would rather have my infinity speakers over the polk momo speakers, but I am a hardcore Infinity kappa series fan. As for the subs, they are decent, I mean, I havnt really heard enough of polk momo subs to say they are equal or better than my audiobahn subs.

Well also another driving factor for me is that my friend gets 65% off polk momo. I would have never imagined buying there amps if he didnt get a discount. I believe they retail for $570 (4 channel amp), and he can get it for $190. Unfornately he is limited on only being able to buying 2 amps, 2 pairs of speakers, and 2 subwoofers per year. Before that I was really looking into getting Phoenix Gold amps. Good price for a decent output. Oh by the way does your friend have the mid level momos (300rms), or the upper lever momo (500rms) subs?