Steeda CAI for 2011 GT.

RAMAIR

Jun 15, 2010
Not sure if this has been discussed here yet but I couldn't find a post about it.

I was looking at another Mustang forum and saw that Steeda was working on a CAI with tune for the 2011 GT. The numbers they are seeing are pretty impressive. If I remember right total peak hp was about 44 gain over stock and the biggest gains throughout the curve were close to 60 HP over stock.

Nice to see big gains from basic mods can't wait to sell my car and get a new 2011 GT.

I found the link to the other forum.

Steeda 2011 5.0 testing baseline - MustangForums.com

• Sponsors (?)

Thats amazing. So in 5th (1:1) that would put the car around 410-420rwhp (around 485 crank hp). Should be easy to get the car to around 450rwhp (about 530 crank hp) with full exhaust CAI and tune. That would put an n/a 5.0 close to the supercharged GT-500 for hp. This 5.0 makes some crazy power.

Thats amazing. So in 5th (1:1) that would put the car around 410-420rwhp (around 485 crank hp). Should be easy to get the car to around 450rwhp (about 530 crank hp) with full exhaust CAI and tune. That would put an n/a 5.0 close to the supercharged GT-500 for hp. This 5.0 makes some crazy power.

Yeah not sure if it would scale like that or not but it would have been nice to see a 5th gear dyno pull. I would be happy with anything over 400 rwhp with just CAI and Tune.

I wonder what full exhaust would add as far as power. I have been looking at the full system that stainless steel works has out looks nice sounds nice but does it add much power? I would like to see some before and after dyno numbers with their street setup.