Steeda CAI How do you like it?

bmazz007

Mar 10, 2010
How do guys like your Steeda cold air intake? I am thinking of getting that for my 11 with the SCT programer tuned for the Steeda cold air. I am also wondering of the C@L Performance Cold air tune with the SCT tune. I have been out of this for a while (1993) and trying to get as much knowledge as possible any info you guys have will be very helpful. MY car is a 2011 GT 373,Brembo, premium, Manual. Still waiting for it!!

• Sponsors (?)

How do guys like your Steeda cold air intake? I am thinking of getting that for my 11 with the SCT programer tuned for the Steeda cold air. I am also wondering of the C@L Performance Cold air tune with the SCT tune. I have been out of this for a while (1993) and trying to get as much knowledge as possible any info you guys have will be very helpful. MY car is a 2011 GT 373,Brembo, premium, Manual. Still waiting for it!!

I have one on my 2010 GT TRACK -PAC Mustang and I love it.
Ther are better one's out there like C & L or JLT.
Fred :flag:

this was my first modd,and I'm verry happy with the performance of the CAI and tune from Steeda.It worked perfect out of the box and the SCT/tune combo is spot on for this intake.It idles like stock but when you get on it,things go crazy in a good way :)

I now have my Magnaflow comp series catback and X-pipe with highflow cats
installed and IMHO this is the best sounding and performing combination for the 2011 Mustang GT without a doubt.