Still alive. Some pic love for you

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
Yes, I'm still alive. No, I don't visit often due to IRL obligations. I just bought a house and changed jobs and now work in NYC (just a block away from Times Square). Anywho, took a few pics a few weeks back and thought I'd share the love. FMIC w/3.12" pulley and Vortech Minirace and custom tune are all getting done within the month. Hoping to put down 405rwhp. Hope all is well with those I used to bull with on here!

20080402163037_img_4883.jpg

20080402163012_img_4912.jpg

20080402162913_img_4895.jpg

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Car still looking good Ambo :nice: I would love to live a block from times square, only for a few years though. I think all the peeps walking all around would get to me. :)

wuts up ambo, i don't know who you go to for tuning but i would serious consider kevin at wickedmotorsports, im doing a procharger 3 core with the procharger big red bov setup for blow thru and venting to the atmosphere, he says with the stock pulley i'll make more power and be very safe, not only that but if you ever heard the procharger big red venting to the atmospher it sounds sick. pm if you want his info.

Damn I totally didn't emails saying people replied! pwned.

DropTop: Where ya been man!? How's the stang doin'? Is it running finally? lol

02LaserRed: #1. Sell me your seats. #2. I personally like the lines of the car without the rollbar. Besides, $650 will help squeak my way to 400+ ;)

Stang01GT: That's exactly who I'm going to have do the tune for me. Good look though bro. So you think I should get a FMIC and stay with the stock pulley? Hmmm I'll have to talk to Kevin about that. And I don't vent to the atmosphere I'm in a draw through setup so it's set as a bypass. Maybe Kevin can talk me into changing that around though too. Oh and I hear great things about that BOV. If I stay draw I'm either getting a Vortech Minirace or a Mondo. Are you out of NJ?

Thanks guys for all the compliments! And sorry for the "far" shots. I was trying to compose some nice shots :p

ambo im the guy who switched midpipes with you. Kevin has been workin on my car for years now since i've done the blower and i haven't had one problem with it. I already talked to him about the fmic and i'll tell you right now he's gonna want you to switch to blow thru because with a intercooler its easier to tune and you'll make more power because your not recirc the same air around, also he recommended the procharger big red and he wanted me to stay with the stock pulley, give him a call and tell him randy told you he'll give you all the details on why blow-thru and how you'll still make safe power with the stock pulley. I already have the procharger 3 core, im buying the big red next weekend and everything should be going in a month or 2. If your having second thoughts on the blow thru venting to the atmospher go to his shop and ask him to start one of his cars up you'll be hooked.

oh nice! sup bro! How's the midpipe?! I'm lovin the MRT. I recently paired it with MAC Flowpaths and the thing screams like a banshee. Love it!

I just got off the phone with Kevin. I'm going to his shop next Sat to sit and talk. He already told me he'll switch it to blow through. I'd deff go with the big red. I've heard sick things about it. I can't find any videos or sound clips of it though!

the midpipe sounds great, i switched to regular magnaflows and i've finally found the perfect sound. I'll prolly be goin next saturday also to buy either the 05 style mass air or the big red i gotta see how much money i have, i already have the procharger 3 core, wut time you goin at i'll stop by around that time?

Looks great. I had an apartment at the corner of 7th and 51st this winter while I was working on a project in the financial district. Very expensive to live in NYC. A hamburger was $25. Thank god for an expense account. Yikes!