Stock 04 Cobra springs..

I'm installing an IRS in my fox and I'm using stock 04 Cobra springs (Coupe). I was going to install the fronts also since I have drag springs in the front of my notch. My question is, will the car have a 4x4 look with these springs? It's a full weight notch but it does have aluminum cylinder heads. What are the heights of the springs? Spring rates? Can anyone help me out?

• Sponsors (?)

It will sit a little bit higher than an actual 03-04 Cobra. The notch is not as heavy, the metal the car is made of is thinner, the car is smaller, etc.

I have Steeda Sport springs in my 81 notch. They came out of a 01 GT. Steeda has the part number the same from 79-04 V8. My notch sits a little higher than the 01 GT did. Even with the lowering springs, the car sits higher because it is lighter. I would suggest using the fronts also for now. Get the car done....drive it and go from there.

Every bit of weight counts. I had my 81 notch as an empty shell sitting on the rear springs/wheels and tires. It was 29-1/2"...ground to quarter wheel well. After putting the engine and trans in....it dropped the rear...yes the rear to 28-5/8". It will go down more as I have not a drop of gas in the tank, no interior at all, no doors, no hood, no fenders, no bumpers...etc. I can see adding another 800+ pounds to my car....so I will decide what to do after it is together.