Fox Stock Fox Ride Height

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
I'm researching for a spring swap over the winter. While the Mach 1 springs ride nice, I could use a slightly lower ride height. I just don't want to go too low, and a lot of comparisons I see compare drop to previous stock height.

I'm curious to how much lower (if any) these springs actually dropped me. Id like to find out go far off stock I actually am

Could someone with a stock spring LX hatch (or any other style) measure from center of center cap of your rim, vertically to the fender lip? Reason I do it this way is because it takes the tire size/inflation pressure out of the equation.

With my Mach 1 springs, I am at

13 3/4" front
14 3/4" rear. (With adjustable LCAs)

Remember, that's Center cap to fender lip. If you want to go total height over the ground, I'm 25 3/4" front. (I only did the front because I had the rear Lcas adjusted for a different size tire and can adjust to match fronts easily )

IMG_4572.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hey not sure if it's much help, but the brand new steeda springs I put on my car, may be coming off. I think I'm going to begin a coyote build, so I'll need coilovers. If you are interested, I'd give you a great deal when I do it. Let me know. Thanks

I got roughly 15” both front and rear. These measurements are on a 93 LX convertible. The car is ac and smog pump delete up front so that loss of weight may have effect, although minimal. These are stock springs with isolaters installed. Rear is displayed first followed by front

2C935A7E-31DF-4389-BC88-E62375C77B0D.jpeg
EC205143-2FA9-441B-94E6-DF50A029CC2E.jpeg
6B7047E5-255D-46FF-866C-6493F9A8AE98.jpeg
D9BE3547-040A-43A0-8427-A24CDF89F270.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Hey not sure if it's much help, but the brand new steeda springs I put on my car, may be coming off. I think I'm going to begin a coyote build, so I'll need coilovers. If you are interested, I'd give you a great deal when I do it. Let me know. Thanks

Let me know. Not looking to do this right now, but perhaps spring. Torn between steeds sports and H&R sports

Let me know. Not looking to do this right now, but perhaps spring. Torn between steeds sports and H&R sports

Y3ah I'm in no rush. My daughter will be born any day, so my car will sit. I decided to wait until things settle with her before I build my garage, so I'm renovating my fathers to accommodate my car. Once I do that, I'm tearing it down, I probably have 500 miles on them only smh. I'll take care of you. They are steeda sports

Reactions: 1 users