Story of the Mustangs

Well, i was driving outta school not too long ago, and there's this kid who has an 03 mach 1, another with a riced out triple white fox, and one with an lx. they are all stock, except the the 2 foxes have nos. real sad cuz they dont have forged pistons and the engine is stock. but anyways, ima start with the mach 1. its yellow with the black stripes. real nice. but he always tortures the car and has never had a stang before, let alone a mach 1. he always does crazy stuff in it. i always told my friend he aint gonna be so lucky all the time. and to no surprise, i see him in my rear view mirror revving at everyone (yes even people in a chevy suburbans picking up their kids) and thinking hes hot stuff. so im turnig into the main ave and i hear his engine rev more and i hear burning rubber, i look in my rear view mirror and he starts sliding. and then......he loses it. goes across ALL 4 LANES!! slodong like a maniac, i look back and he almost hits me, and slams it into a palm tree and knocked it over. there went his pass. door, wheel, and paint. real shame. then the 2 other retards with the foxes go everyday about 80 to 90 (he says it himself) in heavy traffic swirving thru cars like a ricer. stock suspension and motor. poor cars sound like crap.:nonono: im amazed they havent crashed. the guy with the triple white put it to waste. it sounds like garbage, stock with nos (big no no) and he put euro lights, limo tint, aftermarket rims, and his dash cracked so he replaced it with a burgundy dash. NASSSTTYYY. the guy in the lx is also lame, he does the same and thinks hes cool about it. WTF?!??! i cant stand that. they give mustang drivers like us bad names. how sad do u have to be to rev at a 4 cyl like mine? and its my daily driver. thats low. but w/e i got my gt being worked on and i know im faster than them, so im ok with that :] hope u enjoyed the story.

• Sponsors (?)

whats the big "no no" with nitrous on a stock motor?

or hyper pistons for that matter? :shrug: they can handle a bit of the gas from what i've seen.

so he knocked a palm tree over huh??

yeah im in high school lol, and yep he knocked over that palm tree. but still, with those pistons, it wont last with nos. besides, kinda of a rice move. before speding the money on nos, get some heads or exhaust or intake. osmething that doesnt waste or mess ur motor up

YES! I hate people who give mustang owners a bad name. :bs: Or any muscle car for that matter. Muscle cars are given a bad name by people who beat the hell out of them, do no work on them, and try to make them look like a asian butthole!
It really bothers me when I see kids or adult Dbags who just dont deserve a mustang or any car for that matter. Those poor cars are just being lost to the junkyards. If you want a ricer DONT buy an mustang... END of story. Im not a big camaro fan, older ones are nice though:nice: , but I feel bad when I see those messed with as well.
We are not a Dbags! but we all seem to be guilty by association:(
I know alot of people who respect muscle cars but for every one there is another trying thier hand at pimpin one with chrome ebay special lights and autozone detailing:nonono:

I really want to drive down there and talk some sense into those ass hats
(by talk I mean beat)

:OT: I also hate when people compare stock mustangs and camaros to supras and skylines. There is a difference between a muscle car and a sports car/exotic car, sure all cars can be made to go fast but dont assume every american car you race on the road, with your parent bought turbo import, is supercharged and has a gagillion horsepower.
With the same amount of money you can build a mustang to beat it
With the same parts you can build a mustang to beat it
They should race Vipers (srt10 TT):drool: and Corvettes and see what happens
But the only way you can do that is to:Track: not the streets
(especially if you dont know how to drive and are attracted to plam trees)

yeah i completely agree. i love the 68 and 69 camaros, but still, when i see these poor 87's i feel bad for them. but still, i got it the worst, im a young kid driving a mustang, people automatically assuming im some crazy racer punk. i admit, i do my crazy thing here and there but in little back roads, not main ave's. :notnice:

besides, "you need to respect the power of your car. speed is nothing without control." since i got my first car (my lx conv.:D ), my bro told me that quote, and ive lived by it everyday. these punks need to do the same. oh and besides that they are little ghetto ass punks. one even has vampire grills on the bottom teeth. loser:nonono:

BlackPearl955.0...

Not sure about where you live but Supra guys Do NOT go after Mustangs, the real ones laugh at most Mustangs out there. I'm sure this will turn into another 45 page fight between a bunch of people, but the Supra guys who run the times go after Twin Turboed Vipers, Vettes and exotics. Not to mention they love to beat up on modded sport bikes. A guy with a 1000 hp Supra probably wouldn't give a stock looking fox the time of day. Sure he has 10 times the money into it, and it costs more to go fast, but the real fast ones are impressive as hell.

Also to note, nitrous will not hurt a motor if done right. It wont prolong a motors life, but to automatically think its bad without having used it or have any experience with it, isn't right. It's just a cheap way to make a lot of power fast, and with the right plugs, timing, and set up will run on a stock motor all day long.

These kids sound like real "winners" but who cares. They have the cars, and they have to deal with the consequences of ruining them.

BTW the nitroused cars and Mach should actually be faster than yours. If the drivers aren't morons (which they sound like).

yeah im in high school lol, and yep he knocked over that palm tree. but still, with those pistons, it wont last with nos. besides, kinda of a rice move. before speding the money on nos, get some heads or exhaust or intake. osmething that doesnt waste or mess ur motor up

Your almost just as bad, because it sounds like you have no idea what your talking about.

There is nothing wrong with running nitrous on a stock engine, guys here do it everyday, it's all in the tune and following the directions. Granted those other kids maybe a ss holes for driving wrecklessly and beating on their cars a little too much, but running nitrous on a stock engine does not make them a ricer. :shrug: :nono:

Your almost just as bad, because it sounds like you have no idea what your talking about.

There is nothing wrong with running nitrous on a stock engine, guys here do it everyday, it's all in the tune and following the directions. Granted those other kids maybe a ss holes for driving wrecklessly and beating on their cars a little too much, but running nitrous on a stock engine does not make them a ricer. :shrug: :nono:

i get what everyone says about the stock motor, but they dont have forged pistons. with hyper pistons itll work but not for long. if they replaced it with forged, then by all means, go ahead and spray all you want.

BlackPearl955.0...

Not sure about where you live but Supra guys Do NOT go after Mustangs, the real ones laugh at most Mustangs out there. I'm sure this will turn into another 45 page fight between a bunch of people, but the Supra guys who run the times go after Twin Turboed Vipers, Vettes and exotics. Not to mention they love to beat up on modded sport bikes. A guy with a 1000 hp Supra probably wouldn't give a stock looking fox the time of day. Sure he has 10 times the money into it, and it costs more to go fast, but the real fast ones are impressive as hell.

Also to note, nitrous will not hurt a motor if done right. It wont prolong a motors life, but to automatically think its bad without having used it or have any experience with it, isn't right. It's just a cheap way to make a lot of power fast, and with the right plugs, timing, and set up will run on a stock motor all day long.

These kids sound like real "winners" but who cares. They have the cars, and they have to deal with the consequences of ruining them.

BTW the nitroused cars and Mach should actually be faster than yours. If the drivers aren't morons (which they sound like).

yeah supras around here dont drive crazy. they know what they have. and i know what you mean by them having to face the consequences, but what angers me is that its a mustang theyre ruining. and especially a triple white! wtf? idk why cars like that fall into the wrong hands, and i forgot to mention he has a GIANT red devils ham logo in the back.