Stupid 'Vette Owner...[Rant]

I work as a Service Consultant at a Chevy dealership and I can tell you from dealing with Vette owners everyday, that they are a bread of there own. Most of them are very technical and know a lot from doing research and such online, leading them to believe that they do know a lot, but most can't do a damn thing on there cars themselves :rlaugh: I can't stand how anal some of those guys are sometimes. And you should hear the creaks and rattles from those things :eek:

• Sponsors (?)

So let me understand this correctly...

Some random guy made some comment, barely personal, just mildly demeaning to your mustang; you then 'chase this person down' much like some wannabe hardass kid, instead of just blowing it off and going inside. Then you just ask the question again like your'e waiting for some higher action from this guy like a fight or something? To wich you drive home pissed off because he IS faster than your automatic vert?? :shrug:

You sure your car says 'mustang' on the back and not 'honda civic'

Any other serious car forum you'd get flamed for that crap.

Seriously dude, grow up. :notnice:

Take after the DSM or GNX/Buick rule of thumb. Go fast with class. :nonono:

So let me understand this correctly...

Some random guy made some comment, barely personal, just mildly demeaning to your mustang; you then 'chase this person down' much like some wannabe hardass kid, instead of just blowing it off and going inside. Then you just ask the question again like your'e waiting for some higher action from this guy like a fight or something? To wich you drive home pissed off because he IS faster than your automatic vert?? :shrug:

You sure your car says 'mustang' on the back and not 'honda civic'

Any other serious car forum you'd get flamed for that crap.

Seriously dude, grow up. :notnice:

Take after the DSM or GNX/Buick rule of thumb. Go fast with class. :nonono:

Sounds like he just did get flamed.