Suspension Mods or New Cams?

TweekedGT

Jul 22, 2004
Alberta
What will get me the best ET bang for my buck. I want to continue to make faster times at the track but I not sure where to spend my dough. Should I buy subframe connectors, new springs and shocks or should I go and upgrade my cams an springs? i know at some point i will have to go for the suspension mods but i am really thinking about new cams. Any ideas? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

If you are doing lots of track driving, subframes are a must. With the hard launches, Ive heard of cars frames getting twisted all outta shape, so at least put in the subframes. Also consider a set of rear control arms, they supposedly help out a lot with launching. Ive read that some springs will actually mess up your times so maybe just get some drag shocks depending on how far you wanna go. Good luck, and once you get the subframes, BRING ON THE CAMS!!!

TweekedGT said:
What will get me the best ET bang for my buck. I want to continue to make faster times at the track but I not sure where to spend my dough. Should I buy subframe connectors, new springs and shocks or should I go and upgrade my cams an springs? i know at some point i will have to go for the suspension mods but i am really thinking about new cams. Any ideas? :shrug:

with the mods you have already , do the suspension