Fox Suspension Questions

Nightstang00

Mar 20, 2017
I have a 93 gt with sn95 front spindles and cobra brakes front and back. I’m looking to get a tubular k member , and coil overs and eventually control arms. What setup would you all recommend, the use for the car is primarily street. I have an on3 kit on it , if that matters and it’s 5 speed. Something middle of the road for pricing.
Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

If its just primarily for street use why bother with the k-member. You could probably change out the a-arms for something better and keep the stock k-member. Not changing that piece would save you a lot of money. My understanding of the tubular k-member is it just saves some weight and looks better. As for the coil-overs themselves I got nothing. Maximum Motorsports seems to be one of the favorites around here, but not exactly middle of the road territory for the price.

Reactions: 1 user
Depending on the brand most Tubular k members sheds weight off the heavy nose and provide you with a ton more room to work with under the car ie, headers, starter, oil pan, etc I have one on both of my current foxes and one I daily drive through rain or shine and have never had a issue from having a tubular k member.

As far as brand goes, maximum motorsport would get the most praise here and rightful so their stuff is top quality and geared towards cornering but you pay for it . Also with the mm k it'll move your wheels forward within the front fenders which most people tend to have to purchase off set a arms to correct that. UPR is another which is good but is more weight savings oriented

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users