Teach how to do a bad A$$ burnout!!

I just wanted to let you guys know that your teachings paid off. I tried burning out last saturday, and let me tell you it was awesome. Smoke everywhere, and I must have let a 50ft line on the ground. The best part about it was that my dad got to see and he loved it. He just told me that I wasted about $20 on tires with the burnout. :rlaugh:

I used 2nd gear like you guys said, man did it feel good. :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

I have no idea why you can't see it. If your on a dial up like me, you have to let it load completely first then it should play OK. I always hit pause as soon as I see or hear anything and let it load for a while then hit play... that normally works for me. I've never had anyone else have a problem seeing them.

GTJake- angelfire is a free site, that's why there are tons of pop-ups when viewing my site. Its pretty easy to setup and work with.

2nd gear and about 5k makes for a good burnout......(i hope vib doesn't see this thread :D )
20039171083906551327828.jpg
20039174223494412074390.jpg

Next saturday is the PSU drag team BBQ... we've got at least 5 guys going from 100mphClub.com. All planning for the monster burnout contest. I myself am 90% sure I'll be in it. I just scored a free pair of wheels and old tires to bolt on.... just have to make sure they are really stang wheels and fit. If they are... I'll be set to video tape a burnout with a nitrous ending. I'm going to juice it once i let off the brake.... may use a little juice to help it shift from second to Drive (not sure on that one yet as I haven't tried a burnout since I got my intake, injectors, M/A and new wheels and tires).

So hopefully in a little over a week I'll have a whole bunch of videos for you guys. Most will be from stangs... we have a few imports going, and a 99 Firehawk. Should be a good show if we can keep campus security off our backs.

Here's a buddy's video from last year. (This year they are holding the event earlier for more day light) :
http://www.geocities.com/mr87mustang/AaronBurnout2.MPG

Here's mine again from the drag strip:
http://gcomfx.com/movies/BURNOUT.MPG

Feel free to browse my first burnout story:
http://gcomfx.com/pages/stang/stang.htm

Hey Jake not sure if anybody told you or if you looked it up. Angelfire gives you the first 20MB free then you pay for it after that they give you different MB for different prices. As for you if you want to post videos most videos are way over 20 MB so you would need more space. I have a personal angelfire site and a site I designed for the fire company I run with and you can't do much with 20MB.

P>S. If anybody got any website questions drop me a line got some basic html and designing knowledge took a class in school and then taught myself some more :nice:

I'm only at 11mb used and I have a bunch of video's on my site, along with a CRAP load of pictures stored.... I think if you keep the videos small and no elaborate, then he'd be fine, but if they are the kind that Chris94SVT always puts up... then it will not be a good choice.

ive done 2nd gear burnouts in the past, they are fun. but ill never do a 3rd gear again, i dont like to be towed.

i attached a pic i circled the side mirror

Attachments

• smallburnout2.jpg
    smallburnout2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 102