tfs twisted wedge heads on stock 302?

On my local craigslist thereis a guy selling a set of twisted wedge heads, ford motorsports rockers, f303 cam, and trick flow pushrods, my question is, is it a smart idea to put the on my mostly stock 302? My only mods are headers, h pipe with flowmasters, cobra upper and lower, and centerforce clutch and flywheel, and the car is still speed density. Would it be ok to throw the heads and cam in with the untouched bottom end? And if so, what kind of power would i be making if i stepped up to 24lb injectors and mass air? Thanks!
matt

• Sponsors (?)

wont be able to use the TFS heads without notching the pistons i dont believe. you'll also need an intake ( the stock one flows like crap).

The heads will fit with stock pistons no problem with that cam. Be careful buying used heads. At minimum you will need a clean up mill and new valve springs & seals. You will want to get a manifold too. I would look for a used tfs track heat or an edelbrock rpm.

wont be able to use the TFS heads without notching the pistons i dont believe. you'll also need an intake ( the stock one flows like crap).

No, the TFS heads are designed to be bolt on providing you don't have a crazy camshaft. Is IS a good idea to always check your piston to valve clearance when putting on new heads/cam, though.

You'll need to convert to MAF and 24s, but if you do all that with the Cobra intake and a decent throttle body, you can expect power around 280-310 rwhp. A tune might be a good idea, too.

assuming those TWs havent had a bunch of material milled off the deck, they should clear without issue. some people have problems using a stock speed density tune and a cam, some dont.

the TW heads have a lot more free drop than the High Port, which is one of the reasons the TW clears more easily. Its also one of the reasons the old TWs didnt make the power a H/P with the same cross section does.