The 3 Word Story Post! (What we have thus far)

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
Last night when Caldwell drank my fruity berry drink he lost all sense of time and started licking a sweet chick who was really a man, but Caldwell didnt care because of the damn beer goggles so then he grabbed his hand and pulled out his super small eating utensil, that was used to scoop up his date's hairy pubic, suddenly distracted by a noticing voyeur that felt he looked like RuPaul except with bigger hair. He yelled "Take me home!" fun bags, crying like wytstang when he doesn't get his animal crackers. But Caldwell then tripped and fell because wytstang's make-up made him horny for blue cheese poured all over wystang's big, enormous shoe. Caldwell was extremely excited by furious about recent choice of eyeliner because it resembled fibi from drew carey. Wyt wanted his ear licked so Aaron said by 1105 but 11.15 was better because he had Caldwell come before anyone else in, then a wise **** star told him how to swallow all his feelings, and not be reminded of that day that he lost his most precious little sand castle toy which he named down in southbeach while attending Pride Week. So the next night he played naked creamcheese twister w/guys from birdcage. Caldwell's lactose intolerant and gets gassy after eating some brie cheese yetch! Then Joe said else's
warm cream that super302 is the bomb shtt but then he changed another avatar to donkey kong!

gets his spoon

slytherin screwed up

now must fix because he is sexually challeneged, he isn't in tech and gets confused with complicated storylines. Tell us about the boogey man or big bird are on tv. Look at my huge massive balls that Caldwell touches which compensate for his small brain and pigeon toes that are painted under his big, really really big dark brown toupe'.

This is cool!!

Just like your new family guy will be funnier than life itself!

This thread is

She could dance like super 302's great aunt Hortense who bakes cookies made of cloud-sauce delightly neighborhood children and the mailman too. He smiled because he just got some :taco: from Arboc's Brother!! From super's mom, from Rosie O'Donnell, not Arboc's Brother!!

too late assclowns.

Because super is teh uber coolnezz to gay people like zach's hamburgers are tasty who's really hot steamy pile of chocolate carmel gravy which tastes very much like Bapples and bapples are bananas plus apples.
I like Potamoes, tasty, tasty, Tasty! Smothered in whippedcream with chopped grapermellons. Abruptly, camaros showed and we all held hands and did some freestyling to country music and magic tricks on the street near Taco Bell. The value menu pwns all others because it has cheap food forpoorpeople like us collegekids,

[super302]<-- Still has HS only one month without a clue until I grad-Ge-ate.

I like Candy.

He's Super's boyfriend for lack of-car.

Where is Zach

He musta Died.

Time to party all by myself.

You are pathetic

Damn he's alive

He's back from masturbating in bathroom while imagining him to super's girlfriend. Suddenly becomes flacid and eats cereal with a fork and with crayons while fondling joe's...

Not going there

Because joe would eat him up and ban me faster than you could say crunchberries or beat off to some pronT while eating some family size Raviolies watching some amazing girl on girl action and mom walked in while Strorolla cleaned up the sticky mess with his tongue :owned: And matthias had just got done brushing his teeth after mystery machine bought some tampax from the local do it urself.

[super302] <--- off to bed

goodnight you little

what a :taco:

I need money

so whore urself

feel ya pain

take it in nice in slow while i hold my masssive penis that he bought then everything abruptly stopped when joe touched his toes to his @$$

i swear thats all you people thing about is gay sex...

^^^ not three words. :nono:

So the next guy who bends over will take syrup of epicac! through his tiny ear. Then your bulge in his uniquely colored socks that never come off while fornicating his chihuaha dog and showing super302 what he's missing . The slythrin's avatar turned him off so he raped wytstang himself, and then Caldwell joined the American Gladiators, all female league, so he could kiss their @$$es

• Sponsors (?)

95CobraMike said:
that had to have taken you forever....
to copy and paste 10 pages of non-sense

yeah...
to be honest it took longer than i expected :nonono:

i thought it was going to be a good 5 minute job.
not the case :(
it's a pretty interesting story though.
I don't have a clue how i kept getting back in it though... lol
i guess if you're gonna pick on someone
pick on someone who can take it :D
bastards.