The Journey To Find A Fox. Found A Cobra Instead.

Well I couldn’t help myself. I know I could have used store bought PCV hose for it, but I wanted this. I do have this hose set that was installed on the GT40, but it was missing the hose with the white label. I did find a hose with the white label, but they wanted $26, so I figured why not. It gives me peace of mind.
I almost bought both of them that he had, but I refrained..
5A70DF6C-E8A9-4351-8719-FC779B392ACF.png

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I used to hate them actually. But in the past recent years I came around and really started to like them. Don’t know what made me change. I do know that they are really hard to find and that I really want mine to be in their original color.

Found someone who makes solid gaskets for throttle bodies. He has them in different sizes also.
https://www.ebay.com/i/262421184998

The description is horrible. Do you use sealant on it? If so, what kind?
Depending on how rigid it is, I might try to use that super thin read stuff that I've used on PD blower gaskets (the name escapes me).

Aren’t your wheels original cobras that are painted black?? There are wheel companies that will recondition wheels. One down here in abq, Alloy Wheel Repair. They are a franchise. Look to see if there is one in the Seattle area. They will make them look brand new. I believe they have a warranty, we use them all the time at the body shop.

Aren’t your wheels original cobras that are painted black?? There are wheel companies that will recondition wheels. One down here in abq, Alloy Wheel Repair. They are a franchise. Look to see if there is one in the Seattle area. They will make them look brand new. I believe they have a warranty, we use them all the time at the body shop.
Just looked it up, they are in Kirkland which is about an hour and a half away, without traffic.

Yeah they are originals. When I got the intake powder coated, they said they usually charge $150ish per wheel, which includes blasting.

Just looked it up, they are in Kirkland which is about an hour and a half away, without traffic.

Yeah they are originals. When I got the intake powder coated, they said they usually charge $150ish per wheel, which includes blasting.
No need to replace your originals, just have them redone. Don’t spend the $1500 on those other ones.

Oh I know haha. I was just pointing out how hard they are to find. I wouldn’t buy those... well if I lots of money.
I figured. I would restore those to stock though. That would totally change the look of your car. Wish I had a Cobra to play with.

Last edited: