The Junk Pyle has moved forward, well sort of

• Sponsors(?)

BlakeusMaximus

Still got to try a little lube on my speedo head
5 Year Member
Jul 12, 2017
That’s pretty neat, but I can’t get in to the NASCAR like you southern guys. :shrug:

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Boca Raton, Florida
www.mustangworks.com
That’s pretty neat, but I can’t get in to the NASCAR like you southern guys. :shrug:

I had no choice because my work sent me and figured I’d take my kids. Only took one race and they were hooked. It’s different when you’re at a race. The sound, the smell, the feel, it’s the best. Even though we live in the South we are from the cliche. We are just race fans, we try to go to everything. Today was great, Formula One Monaco Race this morning, Indy 500 in the afternoon and Nascar Coke 600 tonight. Best day in Autosports.

Reactions: 1 user

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
polk county florida
Ok, nothing new for the exxon valdez but did finally got the garage build started
IMG_20180806_080639_hdr.jpg

30x24 concrete block. That should free up some room in the other garage and carport so I can get some things done on the 'valdez and the cobra intake, the 'girl' found out about the cobra last weekend, just rolled her eyes when I told her it's been sit'n there for a few months under that car cover, she mumbled something about needing to come out there more often, I told her to go back in the house and make me a sammich, all I got was a one finger salute :shrug:

Reactions: 4 users

90sickfox

Wasn't a pretty sight...and I've got big hands
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
Looks like its goin' ta be a gator pit ta me:thinking:

Slow progress is still .....progress

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
polk county florida
No work on any cars at the house, worked (speaking figuratively) at the shop, owner gone a vacation for couple weeks and I needed to hang there to help in the office, also got some progress on the garage, it no longer looks like I'm storing a sand pile. Starting to look like something is happening, just can't tell what yet, just two old men and a tractor today, I was the one with the shovel and string line, I never get to have any fun with heavy equipment anymore!
IMG_20180817_154408_hdr.jpg

and no, that is not a beach!

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
All the way to page two before we see the first freakin' tractor... The closest thing we've seen of an old man is the blue toe of some loafer...

False advertisement, meaningless thread title, and you are all :ban:

Whew... record time. Now back to my pronz.
:leaving:

85ragtop

BTW, I like dudes.
10 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
NC
At the rate your going I'll have my t bird done first, and I've yet to buy one.

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
No work on any cars at the house, worked (speaking figuratively) at the shop, owner gone a vacation for couple weeks and I needed to hang there to help in the office, also got some progress on the garage, it no longer looks like I'm storing a sand pile. Starting to look like something is happening, just can't tell what yet, just two old men and a tractor today, I was the one with the shovel and string line, I never get to have any fun with heavy equipment anymore!
IMG_20180817_154408_hdr.jpg

and no, that is not a beach!
Looks like the beach to me, of course I live in oklahoma.......

It just needs a kiddy pool filled with water and some blow up flamingos to be done, right? And a cooler.......

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users