The official 2007 NHL thread...

:woot: Montreal finaly got out of their scoring slump! What a game!!


I'm already in a yahoo fantasy pool. One is hard enough to keep track of (unless you just set and forget), I couldn't imagine playing in two.
 
The Jackets just lost last night... With Fedorov out, Nash out and Naruina in net it shouldn't be a hard game to win. Of course - this all depends on which team shows up for us too

I just wish that Colorado and LA would start coming on.
 
Yeah I heard about that. But hey, I think its good for him to sit this one out. His injury in last years olympics realy hurt any chance of Ottawa going anywhere in the playoffs. Besides, what does he have left to prove ? He has accomplished alot throughout his carreer. Who cares about 1 all star game.
 
I am really glad "paper-thin-groin" didn't get the nod... With all the flopping around that a goalie does in the all star game there would have been a high probability for another groin pull.

Dat-Soup would have been fun to watch for sure.
 
:fuss: Hasek!!!

Well adleast his shutout kept my GA and SV% below my match up this week. Going to be tricky for me because Im winning my goalie stats 4 to 3 (WINS) and in the other above cattegories.


I can play Tampas Holmqvist against Carolina or Thomas against Ottawa. Both make me cringe which is why I wanted another shutout against Columbus.

My apponent this week has Miikka Kiprusoff against Edmonton (should be close) and then this is what worries me: Tomas Vokoun in Chicago. Vokoun is dressed but this guy has Mason the backup as well. Chicago just got shutout.... Its Going to be a nail bitter.