The "official" what did you get for Xmas thread

so i got,

a new AMD athalon 64 X2 4400+ (processor)
a Asus mother board (i'm a computer nerd)
Superbad
candy
jeans
Armor All car cleaning thingy.
and some other fun stuff..

The sad part is, I have to wait 7 days (well 6 now) untill my b-day to see what else i get for my computer to see what all i have to go and buy myself
but i am going to have fun over clocking the crap out of this one

and my birthday is Jan 1st BEAT THAT!!!! haha. jk, but hey they do have a big ball drop to say its my b-day, ppl get drunk shoot off firecrackers.. ohh its wonderfully all the fun things ppl do to celebrate my b-day..

Ended up with $200 which isn't too bad Spent time with both sides of the family, and even the gfs family.

Now it's time to get this car dyno tuned to check the a/f since I lack a wideband

I made a killing this year, it started in eary december though.
Valentine V1 from me
Eclispe AVN2210p from me
set of BBS wheels from me
Ipod Classic 80g mother-in-law
lost of jewlery for the stang from UPR
That new rock crusher shifter handle they are selling- wife
Sweaters and dress up nice cloths- father in-law
some cash from my dad
and a cool 12v vacume from the mom that I will keep in my car

and best of all, no new credit card debt.

I got a garmin GPS system and also got a crap load of tools to work on the stang and bike. I got the T handle allen wrenches that i wanted and i needed those cause everything on my bike is put together with allen screws.

dec 14 9:50pm my daughter was born so I got the best christmas gift ever, I'm 30 years old and this is our fist baby girl. Lot's of sleepless night but it worth every single moment of if

Congrats man! I still remember the birth of my daughter like it was yesterday. She's 23 now and just graduated from San Diego State. Spend quality time & enjoy her, cause you will blink and then she will be all grown up.

OH i got YA. my b-day is dec 29 ya thats right saturday.

For xmas i got a 18volt cordless drill. GT floor mats from AM. and a 17 gallon air compressor with air ratchet to work on the stang. all from my girlfriend.

OH i got YA. my b-day is dec 29 ya thats right saturday.

For xmas i got a 18volt cordless drill. GT floor mats from AM. and a 17 gallon air compressor with air ratchet to work on the stang. all from my girlfriend.

no, i think the big ball dropping in New york counting down the seconds to my b-day takes the cup for this one i mean its a BIG ASS Ball that they slowly lower just to say, LOOK ppl Steven's b-day is in 5...4...3...2...1...YEAH!!!!! now lets all get wasted, and shot firecrackers for steven!!

Shoei RF-1000 helmet (Diabolic 3), Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen, lots of nice clothes, some 360 games (COD4, NFSS, Kane and Lynch, etc.), buncha HD-DVD's (bourne, transformers, blade runner, etc). Also got some gift cards and some cash, and I have to return some non-fitting clothes so I'll probably end up with a bit more cash, heh.

Got a kewl Pioneer Premier CD/MP3 deck to replace the crappy Mach 460 deck from my old boss and good friend and a Laser Red Zippo with the Ford logo and Cobra logo on it, so I am a happy mug

Congrats man! I still remember the birth of my daughter like it was yesterday. She's 23 now and just graduated from San Diego State. Spend quality time & enjoy her, cause you will blink and then she will be all grown up.

This man is telling the truth. My daughter is now 11 and it seems like yesterday. I still remenber the sleepless nights, first steps, talking, first day of school. All I can tell you is don't miss any of this stuff, it only happens once.

Merry Christmas and have a safe New Year.

I had good food on xmas and thats it.

ohh and i also washed my mustang which hasnt been washed in almost over 3 months. Woohooo its shiny clean now and drives faster since all the dirt+salt was weighing it down. (lol @ the last part.. thats a joke)

Yeah its not the weight, its how it messes up the aerodynamics that slows the car down