• Off-Topic Hangout

The second most important decision you'll ever make.

  • Thread starter Thread starter COramprat
  • Start date Start date Mar 19, 2023

Choose one

  • Underboob

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sideboob

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I don't like boobs

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Mar 19, 2023
#1
  • Mar 19, 2023
  • #1
Underboob or Sideboob or...
 

rednotch

I'd like to remain having one chocolate starfish
Founding Member
Aug 14, 2000
1,450
675
143
south jersey
Mar 19, 2023
#2
  • Mar 19, 2023
  • #2
Uhh those get looked at after the ass lol
 
D

Deleted member 38176

Mar 19, 2023
#3
  • Mar 19, 2023
  • #3
Oh God, this is a thinker......

Underboob. Seeing underboob is better judge of true boob. Side boob depends on whats covering the boob. Most tops try to hide underboob.....so if underboob is present then the boob itself is most likely spectacular
 
D

Deleted member 38176

Mar 19, 2023
#4
  • Mar 19, 2023
  • #4
rednotch said:
Uhh those get looked at after the ass lol
Click to expand...

Boobs >>>>> asss

You were probably bottle-fed
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Mar 20, 2023
#5
  • Mar 20, 2023
  • #5
I like boobs and ass, but I look at the whole picture, not just a few parts. Long hair tends to get my attention first, from a distance.
 

manicmechanic007

5 Year Member
Sep 26, 2017
2,554
724
143
Roy, Utah
Mar 20, 2023
#6
  • Mar 20, 2023
  • #6
You had better check out the video
"she spread like the covid" by Scuzz Twitley
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Mar 20, 2023
#7
  • Mar 20, 2023
  • #7
Ya know... I really like girls.
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Mar 21, 2023
#8
  • Mar 21, 2023
  • #8
Believe it or not...or maybe not surprised, I see quite a bit of sideboob on campus.
 
Reactions: Ronin38

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 2, 2003
12,166
4,237
223
Cat Country
Mar 28, 2023
#9
  • Mar 28, 2023
  • #9
Either is great as long as there is cleavage involved.
 
D

Deleted member 38176

Mar 28, 2023
#10
  • Mar 28, 2023
  • #10
Boobs or ass, either way the fundamental rule of thumb states that if they've got more cleavage from the belly than the chest......AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
 

manicmechanic007

5 Year Member
Sep 26, 2017
2,554
724
143
Roy, Utah
Mar 29, 2023
#11
  • Mar 29, 2023
  • #11
If it smells like cologne, leave it alone
 
M

massacre

New Member
Oct 2, 2021
2
0
1
USA
Jun 10, 2023
#12
  • Jun 10, 2023
  • #12
Why not both?
 

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
4,461
70
129
Florence, Az
Jun 12, 2023
#13
  • Jun 12, 2023
  • #13
BOOBS!

Yes, I'm a girl who likes boobs.
 
Reactions: Ronin38 and COramprat

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Jun 13, 2023
#14
  • Jun 13, 2023
  • #14
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Jun 13, 2023
#15
  • Jun 13, 2023
  • #15
Deleted member 38176 said:
Boobs or ass, either way the fundamental rule of thumb states that if they've got more cleavage from the belly than the chest......AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Click to expand...
On a related note (because I saw this today...) if you can't tell by looking at their butt if they're facing toward you or away from you... stop looking.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
First Car Forum... EVER.
  • Godless
  • Sep 9, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
277
The Welcome Wagon Sep 9, 2025
General karthief
Which one of these 3 intakes make the most sense for my 331 combo
  • from6to8
  • Jul 25, 2024
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
7
Views
2K
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Jul 26, 2024
AeroCoupe
  • Poll Poll
Fox Foxtoberfest 2025: Registration open!
  • FastDriver
  • Oct 31, 2024
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 4 5 6
Replies
116
Views
8K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Nov 13, 2025
TripleYellow
Exhaust I need to make a decision on muffler selection.
  • evintho
  • Jan 14, 2023
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
2K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jan 19, 2023
2000xp8
Place to Avoid: Jamison Auto Group in Gulfport, MS
  • D Durden
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
46
Views
3K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 16, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Off-Topic Hangout
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?