Thinking about buying it

• Sponsors (?)

Looks pretty clean, but I agree about being nervous about the fresh paint. The driver's side hood gap is pretty tight at the bumper cover and the passenger side fender looks like it's out a bit, throwing off the door gap. Something like that makes me think that it may have taken an impact to the left front and the panels weren't aligned right when replacing them. It's entirely possible that it has no damage, but did have some bodywork along with the paint job, but I'd go over it with a fine tooth comb. Fresh paint could just be because it's no newer than 15 years old and it's seen better days.

:drool: Man I love a black fox and especially if its fresh paint. If you check it out and the paint is good it is more than worth it! Fresh paint and flaless body.. thats even a good roller!

haha let the race begin!!!! who gets it first!???

i didn't look at all the pics, or see any info on it other than what the op said, but that car would honestly probably be gone in less than a week at $7000 around here.... as long as there are no major issues. can you fix a rear main on your own? if not, thats a pretty price fix for a very cheap part if your paying shop rates...