Thinking about selling the Cobra...

haulbalz

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2002
Hey Guys, I think I'm gonna part with the ole beast.... Just kind of wondering what it's worth, or what I could get out of it. It's a 94 Cobra, Trick Flow HCI, Ford Sportsman Block, Probe Pistons, Eagle H beam Rods, Vortech S-Trim, Anderson Power Pipe. 3:73 gears, pro 5.0 short throw, aluminum drive shaft, Cobra R hood. and very many other modifications. I've seen better paint, and the interior is probably about a 7 out of 10. I can get pictures of it later, I know it's hard to guage what it's worth without seeing it in person, but... 130k

Let me know what you think

• Sponsors (?)

just curious ... i know everyone has their reasons and they are all valid ... but why are you letting it go?

and i'm sure you already know this ... you never get the money you put into it back when you sell it.

but it seems like you end up getting more for it if you pull off things like the supercharger and other stuff and sell them individually.

Well, I'm gonna let go of some of my toys and get my pilots license and buy a plane. So as little as i drive it, the Cobra needs to go. Do you think I could get 12,500 for it with everything on it?

There isnt any of those ANYWHERE close to TN. 70,000-90,000 mile 96/98 cobras bring 9-10k around here, sometimes more.

RycheGT, i got to looking at what i said. i didnt mean to sound like a a-hole. i just been looking at those cars myself and they just bring really good money with higer miles around the area im located in.

my bad:flag: