Fox This :poo: just got real.

nickyb

I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever
15 Year Member
Apr 3, 2009
nevada
I just won American Muscles new year contest, just so happened the first two names pulled didn't call back.
So being this blessed($4,000 store credit) I would like to get parts to build a long block 306.I have tf streetheat already.
The choices are limited to what AM sells, so look and tell me what would you get. I'll pull an explorer motor at pic a part for the base.

• Hell Yeah!
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
  • Sponsors (?)

The poo adds up quickly.
RHS 180 heads
Ford perf.head gaskets
Arp head bolts
Arp 7/16 rocker studs
Comp 7/16 rockers
Comp timing chain
Comp stage 4 extreme cam
Ford perf lifters
Ford perf oil pump
Accel 30 lb injectors
C&l 80 mms mass air calb.for 30's
70mm t body
Ford perf 355 gears kit

This brings me ,with tax just under the $4k.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Don't put the Comp Stage 4 cam on that combo. The stage 2 will work much better for those parts especially if you're not getting a tune. What's the max lift those RHS heads can handle?

Reactions: 1 user
Don't put the Comp Stage 4 cam on that combo. The stage 2 will work much better for those parts especially if you're not getting a tune. What's the max lift those RHS heads can handle?
the RHS 180 are good for .600 lift,but found out they run out of steam @535 lift.
think I'll go with stage 3+ .

Last edited:
Oh just found out only had one head in order so with the cam swap out I'll have like $200 left.
Still can't believe how blessed I am. Always seems when I save for a build something comes up, this has been a long time coming.
I know it isn't gonna be like most of the builds I've seen on here, and with my car being my daily it 's going to be a challenge for sure.
I do believe there is enough guys here to call on if and when I need to.

Some guys sleep on RHS heads or you get the “ what the hell are those “ ?

They are a nice little head for what they are . We went 5.0 to the 1/8 at 138 with a set of rhs 225 ported and 32 lbs of boost with a little 337 8.2 deck

Reactions: 1 user
Some guys sleep on RHS heads or you get the “ what the hell are those “ ?

They are a nice little head for what they are . We went 5.0 to the 1/8 at 138 with a set of rhs 225 ported and 32 lbs of boost with a little 337 8.2 deck
Well they were the best choice I had from American Muscle and my research showed they are owned by Comp cams so that with comp rockers,comp cam and comp timing chain.