Thought you guys would like this:

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds great and driving these cars is too damn easy... fun, but easy. My Audi is the same way, you can powershift it with barely a blip in RPM, but the fox body is much harder.

I agree. They are easy to drive. I feel pretty good about my stock times and was hoping to improve before modding, but oh well. And powershifting this thing even with the stock shifter is a breeze. My fox, I will only powershift 1-2 and 3-4. I've broken 6 T-5s powershifting 2-3. Not gunna happen again. :nice:

Maybe its just me... but I don't really like it :shrug:

okay good i wasn't the only one who didn't think it sounded great. I mean yeah it sounds good. But compared to my magnaflow on my fox... it sounds ****ty lol.

The car sounds amazing... I wonder if its possible to get a 5.0 to sound like that.

Yes you can, its called Magnaflow exhaust. And by the way, the fox has like one of the best sounding exhaust systems ever....

My prochamber/magnaflow setup on my Fox doesn't even come close to this setup as far as sound. I like the 07's exhaust way better.

That pairing (Prochamber+Magnaflow:( ) does not sound very good to me at all.....Prochamber is the s!@t but you need to pair it with a chambered muffler to get the sound you are looking for man. Go 40 series Flows or MAC and you will be very happy. Nothing sounds better to me than Prochamber and Flows on a 5.0.......:nice:

That pairing (Prochamber+Magnaflow:( ) does not sound very good to me at all.....Prochamber is the s!@t but you need to pair it with a chambered muffler to get the sound you are looking for man. Go 40 series Flows or MAC and you will be very happy. Nothing sounds better to me than Prochamber and Flows on a 5.0.......:nice:

I wanted a good sound with no drone, and the Prochamber/Magnaflow combo works perfect for me. I have no drone witht he 07 setup either. The main reason I always go will full bodied Magnaflow mufflers.

Nick

And here is my 90.... I think it sounds awesome... But not as good as the 07....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diWWYcMzwfE

Nick

Both cars sound sick!!!

I've never attempted to powershift.. i guess i've been to scared? I dont think i could shift it fast enought before the rpms climb way up

Trust me, you can, and then you cant stop its very addicting... I remember my first time (oh boy) hitting 3rd leaving my friends house. It was kind of by accident but it felt great (even more oh boy) and turned into something I do all the time. Now that sounded real bad, but trust me, try and it and you will know! :D

Trust me, you can, and then you cant stop its very addicting... I remember my first time (oh boy) hitting 3rd leaving my friends house. It was kind of by accident but it felt great (even more oh boy) and turned into something I do all the time. Now that sounded real bad, but trust me, try and it and you will know! :D

Agreed. It's VERY addicting and sounds so cool. But there is a reason I've broke 6 T-5s...... :lol: