tire shine

• Sponsors (?)

product_g13919.jpg

Been using this for a few months now and I like it. Shine lasts for a long time and even after running around in the rain.

Zaino, it never comes off on to the car when you drive, and after using it for a while you don't have to keep putting it on every time. Has a nice black look without looking sticky or greasey.

Meguiars Gold Class Endurance. It's a wipe on, not a spray, so it doesn't get anywhere else (I *HATE* when people spray stuff at shows and it gets on my car! No matter if it's made not to, if the wind blows, it carries). I put it on with an applicator, give it a minute or so to soak in, then buff with a towel (basically, I wipe it on a tire, move to the next and repeat until I get back to the first tire then buff). I have chrome AFS heritage style wheels, so it's safe for chrome. Also, since it wipes on, it never gets on the rims anyway.

We use Meg's NXT Insane shine on the DD, because it's easier (and I make my Dh detail it since he drives it 99.9% of the time and he prefers easy to use products).

i use eagle one. spray it on and let it set for a min, then wipe off the extra so it dont fling off. when i run out of this i think that im switching to a wipe on.