Tire Websites

SteedaGT9150

Advanced Member
Nov 10, 2004
Maryland
isnt really mustang related but my dads looking a getting some general grabber AT tires for his jeep rubicon and tire rack and discount tire direct doesnt have them. anyone know of any other tire websites? thanks

• Sponsors (?)

why general grabbers? he can surely get something better than that. the 2 you mentioned are really the only 2 out there, best bet is to call around to your local tire shops if he is set on the generals...

Tell him to checkout some Bridgestone Duellar AT Revos if he's looking for on/off road tires.

I don't how aggressive a tread pattern he's looking for but they're a great dual purpose tire.

tires-easy.com has general tires. i was looking for tires for my parents suburban and found that site. the tire prices are low but the shipping is pretty high. i will let ya know if i find any others. does he off road it quite a bit or just looking for a all terrain tire for a dd? if he wants a decent mud tire and drives the street a lot i would look into swamper trxxus m/t's as those will be the next set of tires for my 79 f 150. discountiredirect is a good site. got bfg kdw's for my mustang for 144 a tire :nice:

I think that those duallers might be exactly what he's looking for. I run them on my Suburban and they're a night and day difference compared to the Vogue (expensive) tires that I had on there before.

well the interco trxxus m/t's are a mud tire and they are supposed to be very quiet for a mud tire. i have hankook dynamic m/t's and they are not very noisey until about 70 mph then you can hear them a little. my 79 f 150 i have them on is, well was my dd (just bought a 95 mustang a month ago:banana: ) do ya know what size the tires are? while im looking ill try to keep an eye out and give ya heads up if i find anything. ill try and remember what i found out while looking for tires as i searched for them 2 years ago and got a lot of feedback about various tires. i do remember reading bad things about the general grabbers so he may want to stay away from them. other tires to look into along with revos is nitto terra grappler a/t's, firestone destination a/t's thats all i can think of off the top of my head

Good Selections:

Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo (Friend has these in 245/70/16 on his Ranger and loves them)

BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A (I use these in 31x10.50x15 on my Ranger and I love them)

Yokohama Geolander A/T (Sold by the dozen at my Toyota Dealership for use on Tacomas, Tundras, 4Runners, etc)

Firestone Destination A/T (Friends boss has on his Dodge Ram 1500 and says they are great)

Cooper Discoverer LT (a bit noisy but great tire)

Cooper Discoverer ATR (great on a daily driven vehicle)