Took a risk and put on a unique exhaust on my 6er!

JesseInSb

Nov 6, 2011
So until now I really hadn't posted because I was 99% stock and really wasn't of much interest. I'll introduce myself I'm Jesse and I have a tungsten 2007 pony package 6
My exhaust setup is now a it and clamp pro chamber and two single chamber flowmaster super 10s.
From what I've read there are practically 0 people out there running these things on their 6s. I wasn't going for an GT sound because it was unrealistic. But I was looking for throaty and loud. And this definitely delivered!
On start up it roars. And it echos at full throttle as if in a tunnel. It's wayyyy less raspy than many setups I've heard and by far one of the loudest. I love it. The only con I can see to this is the drone. It is horribly obnoxious. I daily drive this car and Im sure I will just live with it and it's probably just gonna get drowned out by music half the time.
I would STRONGLY suggest this setup on your dedicated track car it really is amazing. For a daily driver, it's bad, but not utterly horrible. In my opinion it may be too much for the majority of members but I'm young and I don't mind!
This really is a head turner and everyone has asked about it.
Eventually I probably will get a video up but it'll sound nothing like it does in person:(
I'm located in the Santa Barbara are if anyone is nearbye interested in hearing it I'd be more than willing!
Oh and in maybe 2 weeks to a month I'll be doing pypes high flow and Mac shorties. I know I know it's just for sound but that is why I want it.

• Sponsors (?)