tough decision

Yea I think I need to go look at the 5.0 again. I was disapointed it wasnt a notch and left pretty quick, but now that I think back, it was in about the best shape I have seen a fox for sale. There are 2 other guys interested in the 01 so it will probably be gone before I can have the money to get it.

• Sponsors (?)

I love My 01' with that said I will be looking for a fox for my true race car.

I really love the look of the fox bodies, but for a weekend cruiser with some power the 01 is the way to go. I will be getting a fox as a second car, so I stop breaking crap on my steeda lol.

can u say 408 Turbo???:D

You should send me pics of them both when you get a fox. I thik it would be cool to have the 01 because I will be the only one of my friends to have a newer stang they all have 5.0's and GTO's, but on the other hand if I get the 5.0 We can work on them together. The only thing that makes me want the 5.0 so bad is because I can pay it off in full right away and use the rest for modding but with the 01 I have to pay my mom back the remainder of the money.

Make sure you REALLY want the 5.0 before you buy it. You would be starting off with the slowest model available, an automatic convertable... it would take some work to get it even quick.

It may be worth holding out for a little while, I know I had to wait a year and a half or more before I got my GT.

Yea If I get the 5.0 I will be making it a sleeper that way it will look and sound stock but hopefully surprise a few cars. If I get the 01 it will already be loud so I wont try to make a sleeper.