Tuning advice

Hey guys.
Update on our new 93 Mustang. Picked up about a week ago and runs pretty good, but can be better. Learned it has 65 mm throttle body, 70mm mass air.
What I have done so far.
New 9mm wires, cap, rotor, gaped plugs to.50, timing 12 degrees, base idle rest.
Major problem found : changed temperature gauge sending unit, as installing Crack the lower intake.
Shopping for new intake. Looking at 72mm holley systemax. New 19 lb injecters.
Question is? What's a good throttle body mass air meter combos that will work with new intake? And also consider other mods. Thanks for any help. Darryl

• Sponsors (?)

Let me prefix this statement with the fact that I tinker and am by no means an expert. IF you are looking at getting a new throttle body and mass air meter to go with your new intake have you considered upgrading to 24# injectors? They need to be matched to the mass air meter for sure. They should allow you to do what ever you what to the car short of a power adder. My car has simple mods and 24# injectors. It runs fine and has room to grow. This might not be the best idea and I'm sure someone will step in to clarify. I would not suggest it except for the fact that you already stated that you are going to get new 19# injectors. Just a thought.

Hey guys.
Update on our new 93 Mustang. Picked up about a week ago and runs pretty good, but can be better. Learned it has 65 mm throttle body, 70mm mass air.
What I have done so far.
New 9mm wires, cap, rotor, gaped plugs to.50, timing 12 degrees, base idle rest.
Major problem found : changed temperature gauge sending unit, as installing Crack the lower intake.
Shopping for new intake. Looking at 72mm holley systemax. New 19 lb injecters.
Question is? What's a good throttle body mass air meter combos that will work with new intake? And also consider other mods. Thanks for any help. Darryl
If it’s a systemax 2 that’s a lot of intake for a stock headed and cam engine . If you’re looking to grow later then I get it .

There’s only one mass air meter as far as I’m concerned if you’re still running one and that’s a pro m . The rest I will not use .

Holley systemax 2 is a 75mm opening if I’m not mistaken stock unported . I’d use a Accufab throttle body .