UCA bushing removal tool question

i currently have poly bushings in my rear end housing and i need to remove those and the metal sleeves they are in. i want to do this while the rear end is still in teh car, so i was looking at the MM removal tool. Before i order it i want to make sure that it will remove those sleeves as well? also, i dont think it will be a problem, but i want to make sure that it will remove poly bushings too?
thanks a lot.

(if somebody has one of these tools laying around and wants to get rid of it, since it seems like this will be a one-time-use tool, pm me)

• Sponsors (?)

ive actually asked a few people for it, but got no response. i figured it would be a one time use also. guess not. i need it next if u get lucky. so send it to me when ur done. :D ill send it back of course.

good, that is what i wanted to hear. i need the bushing and shell out of the rearend, so i guess i will go and break down and buy this thing.

suspect, i will def. send it to you after i am done using it.

that would be awesome. ill pay shipping back and forth. :nice:

i just bought some stock replacement bushings. pretty sure thats what mm recommended with their lcas.

I have a new set of poly bushings sitting in my office waiting to find someone with the bushing removal tool. I would love to borough it and forward it back to you or the next person at my expense for the postage. I can p.m. you with my address if you are willing to share the tool.

Thanks, Pure VNM(Darin in Omaha)

Wow...that bushing tool is gonna work its way around the block. It's gonna be pretty loose when it gets back to you 87_GT. If you have thes guys send you a couple of bucks with it...That would make you a "Bushing Tool Pimp".

:D :rlaugh: :lol:

Come on...whoever sends it back to 87_GT send some change with it (whatevers in your couch if you must)...then the name will have to stick.:p

Ahhh...this reminds me of an episode of cops where some guy got caught in a prostitution sting. He offererd a undercover "hooker cop" $1 for sex:nono:...that was priceless.:rlaugh: CHEAP A$$:rlaugh: But then again I've never seen a hot female cop....:notnice:

I'll send a few bucks back with it and pay for the shipping. Better than looking at these poly bushings sitting in my home office another year.

87_GT remember "Its hard being a pimp!" :nice:

Whoever needs my address, pm me and I'll give it to you.

Thanks, Darin

Ok, I'm done with it and not sure if I need to send it back to the owner or if there is someone else after me. I'm also not 100% who is the awsome guy:hail2: is that owns it. If the owner can pm me with his address to return it to him. Or, the information of the next person inline, I would appriciate it.

It was funny as hell to see all the different addresses on different flaps of the box. This tool is getting around. Oh, by the way if there is someone next in line.....learn from my mistakes.....:bang: READ/FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS:bang: .....I wasted two hours because I thought I was smarter than the tool.

I would like to try this tool sharing thing with someone who has one of those inner fender lip rollers. But becuase of the expense of that tool, I don't think they would be will to send it to somewhat strangers. If someone out there does have one PM me and maybe we can work something out!!!!

Pease, Darin

Ok, I'm done with it and not sure if I need to send it back to the owner or if there is someone else after me. I'm also not 100% who is the awsome guy:hail2: is that owns it. If the owner can pm me with his address to return it to him. Or, the information of the next person inline, I would appriciate it.

It was funny as hell to see all the different addresses on different flaps of the box. This tool is getting around. Oh, by the way if there is someone next in line.....learn from my mistakes.....:bang: READ/FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS:bang: .....I wasted two hours because I thought I was smarter than the tool.

I would like to try this tool sharing thing with someone who has one of those inner fender lip rollers. But becuase of the expense of that tool, I don't think they would be will to send it to somewhat strangers. If someone out there does have one PM me and maybe we can work something out!!!!

Pease, Darin

Its funny that you mention instructions cause I just found them. :nonono:
View attachment 373151

some one can hold onto it until someone else needs it and keep passing it around.:nice: :D

I think we need to start :SNSign: loaner tools or something like that cause these tools are expensive and you only use it once. :nonono:

well i am glad everything went well for yall. it is funny that you mentioned the instructions, i also wasted many hours under my car, i also made the dumb mistake of using a bolt that wasnt threaded all the way to the head, and lets just say that i had a hell of a hard time getting that misatke fixed.