Ugh.... Flowmaster or Xbox 360 convince me....

• Sponsors (?)

Tough choice I got a X-box gives me something to do inbetween working on car stuff and work..But then again picking one is a tough choice...But het you do have a Wii... Well if you do get the 360 hit me up I got the same profile on live than here....Gears of War kicks ass Too

get the exhaust man, video games are for 6th graders.

Video games are also for morbidly obese adult males who fantacize about bikini-clad women jiggling up and down on their screens hoping the women will materialize into real beings and then they will bow down to their strong thumb manipulation abilities and succumb to the panty-wetting desires of marrying a geek who still lives at home with mommy and daddy at 45 and has no further aspirations than working at the pet store 5 miles from his house. And who drives a 6-cylinder mustang. Ha ha. All in good fun kiddies.

But yeah, there are plenty of other good things to do instead of gaming. Everything in moderation.

Yes very much so YOU MUST GET GEARS....but truth be told if you cant get online dont becuase thats where games really open up on the fun factor.....SIX online cOoP is really cool as well. Those are the 2 top games really....Get the exhaust :nice:

Video games are also for morbidly obese adult males who fantacize about bikini-clad women jiggling up and down on their screens hoping the women will materialize into real beings and then they will bow down to their strong thumb manipulation abilities and succumb to the panty-wetting desires of marrying a geek who still lives at home with mommy and daddy at 45 and has no further aspirations than working at the pet store 5 miles from his house. And who drives a 6-cylinder mustang. Ha ha. All in good fun kiddies.

haha good point i forgot about that age group. I'm currently trying to wean my brother off video games and get him into cars. The kid will be 16 this year and he spends hours on end in front of the tv screen every day playing this junk. besides being embarrasing, its plain unhealthy lol.

Ive been playing games since I was 8 yrs old. Eventually life priorities will take the place of games and you won't want to play them as much. Now I play a game maybe once every few months? I wouldn't worry about your brother to much its best to get it out of his system when younger..

I wouldn't say cars are any better then video games, all useless hobbies we use to fill our extra time up with.. gf/wife , job, raising a family, religion( if you have one) these are the important things..