unlimited budget what should I do?

Oh. Well she has an auto, there actually suposed to be pretty good for autos. Atleast thats what i've heard. I'm just not to sure on the whole gearing thing anyway... I don't have any different gears in my mustang, just the stock, which isn't it like 3.22 or something really short. It's just that my friend has a set of 3.73 and a T-lok with no other mods in his '01 V6 and I can't even tell a difference in it... so in my book why waste the money, I already do that way to much. I have/like the T-lok, I have no problem with that at all, Gotta have both wheels kicken. :D

If you like them, great! More power to you. I might get a set of 3.73 anyway, just to say I have them, But still not sure.

• Sponsors (?)

You will feel the gears more depending on what kinds of mods you already have. If the car has more power to begin with before doing the gears, they will make a bigger difference. Also driving style between you and your buddy can influence whether or not you can feel the difference. He might take it a little easier on the car than you would.

If I had an unlimited budget, and I was hell bent on keeping my V6, and making it a GT slayer.

I think I would start with a 4.4L stroked short block from www.supersixmotorsports.com
Pick up a ported intake and super heads from them also.
You could supercharge it and/or put nitrous on it. But once you work up the eninge you will need an 8.8 rear, and a tranny swap, new driveshaft, bigger better brakes......

The guys over www.supersixmotorsports.com have the worlds fastest V6 mustang. It goes 10 seconds.

All in though to be honest a V8 engine swap would be just as easy and less money.

I plan on doing a little work to mine car but not much because I know its only a V6 and I don't want to do an engine swap because for the work it would take to do and engine, tranny, drive shaft, rear axel, I might as well be rebuilding the whole dam car.