Updated pictures: Chin spoiler/hood/grill delete

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
Ok these are the final pictures, i just got done washing and waxing with zymol, tell me what you think!

For those of you that dont know, I had the Steeda Q400 hood painted and put on, the emblems shaved off and filled in, the third brakelight filled in and I had the holes in my trunk lid filled fromt he spoiler

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

yea i did, I just noticed that, they painted the hood both fenders and the driver quarter panel...oh well its not that noticable, i guess he didnt blend it right, thats what you get for going to a cheap body shop lol

very nice!

off topic, but did you have body work done to your front quater panel? Looks like it's almost a complete different white compared to your door. :(

The door is a different color than the front and rear ... or are my eyes jacked?

But the car looks good. You should take it to have the mirrors painted white and tell them to do the door while they are at it. :D

Whoever did your brake light filling, did a nice job!!!

attachment.php

summer2007034copysm3.jpg

:)

I love that third brake light delete, very unique. Do get an LED bar for the back window though; third brake lights are a really, really good thing to have as far as cops go, and not getting run over by semis LOL

do you know where to buy one?

The plan is to keep it garaged after I get a DD so hopefully it wont be seeing too much street duty anymore

Thanks for the compliment!

Dude,looks sick!! :nice:
I did the opposite with my vents,i painted the part that goes down to the slop of the vent that faces the driver.Here is a pic....
100_0822.jpg

That looks really good!I didnt even think of that

BTW do you not have hood pins? I was scared to drive it too much without mine but at the same time i was scared ****less to drill 2 holes in my brand new hood!

No hood pins.Steeda recommands them,(but for there own back up if anything were to happen)and had full intensions in getting them,but when i saw the latch plate,i decided against it.I might still do it,not sure.The hood seems to be held down pretty good,and doesn't move at all going down the highway,or down the 1/4 mile.But like i said,might still do it.:shrug: