Updated pictures: Chin spoiler/hood/grill delete

• Sponsors (?)

I've seen that happen to a few stang down the 1/4 mile.But some companies cheap out on the latch plate.Steeda hoods have a nice size latch plate in overall size,and in the thickness of the plate,with 4 nice big revets.
I don't drag race as much as i use too,gone out once this whole season :bang: ,plus my stang only comes out once a week now,or if that as i don't have a lot of time for it right now(joys of purchasing a home,and doing home stuff :nono: ),so i just leave it.I will see though.I like hood pins,but i don't at the same time.

I've seen that happen to a few stang down the 1/4 mile.But some companies cheap out on the latch plate.Steeda hoods have a nice size latch plate in overall size,and in the thickness of the plate,with 4 nice big revets.
I don't drag race as much as i use too,gone out once this whole season :bang: ,plus my stang only comes out once a week now,or if that as i don't have a lot of time for it right now(joys of purchasing a home,and doing home stuff :nono: ),so i just leave it.I will see though.I like hood pins,but i don't at the same time.

Well if you do get them, unless your good at doing body work and have a steady hand for drilling i recommend getting them installed at a REPUTABLE body shop, hood pins are the kind of thing that are going to look really good or really bad based on how well the job was done.

Dude,looks sick!! :nice:
I did the opposite with my vents,i painted the part that goes down to the slop of the vent that faces the driver.Here is a pic....
100_0822.jpg

like the hood but not a real vent ?

Well if you do get them, unless your good at doing body work and have a steady hand for drilling i recommend getting them installed at a REPUTABLE body shop, hood pins are the kind of thing that are going to look really good or really bad based on how well the job was done.

Yeah,i know what you mean.Some out there are butchers. :nono:
I've done two hoods so far,and all was A okey. :nice:

Man, that white with the tinted windows, chin spoiler, and no rear spoiler looks bad a$$. Who did the 3'rd brake light removal for you?

Very nice my friend!

Thanks for the compliments it really makes the hard work pay off to hear them!

I had a place here in Galveston do it, Tom Cats body shop, kind of a low key place but Tom is a great guy and does good work!

Yeah,i know what you mean.Some out there are butchers. :nono:
I've done two hoods so far,and all was A okey. :nice:

Yea as long as you have the right tools to do the job right it isnt too hard.

I like the rear light delete, but I'm not sure about the rear spoiler, I think that your factory spoiler was located about 3-4 inches forward of the trunk lid lip, I don't know why Ford did that, some guys have moved them back even with the lip and it makes the whole car look different. Maybe I'm just not used to looking at a car without a rear spoiler. BTW, don't fret the paint, I've been working on a buds custom vette since 1978, everytime we change something around we end up painting that area of the car, we almost had the whole car painted once, it actually looks pretty good. It's a little like your car the nose is a little different color. If you ever enter it in a car showm just leave the door open, 99% of the people out their won't notice any difference. It works for us anyway.