Upgrading intake to TFS Track Heat , polished/ported Cobra intake coming off

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
Well in past a few months i didn't fell like do anything on my Stang due to bad weather(snow on NorthEast) but when sky clear out i took Stang for a spin and feeling for working on Stang is back

Like everyone know i have 94-95 Cobra intake that is gasket mached (ported) and polished and all other boltons you could put on 5.0 ,so i decide to try different intake
Reason why is because on high rpms nose isgoing down, i have little big cam (not that big ,but more agresive than E303) and cam is good for 6200rpms ,but Cobra doesn't have enoght flow to support this cam
I don't say Cobra is bad intake, is great intake with stock or take example e303 car

So i decide to go with TFS Track Heat intake which is good from 1500-6500rpms
I gonna keep BBK PowerPlus 75mm TB and i willget TFS TB adapter which is already 75mm

I don't looking for gain of tons of power ,but i wanna care as posibble HP/TQ and curve

BTW Polished/ported Cobra upper and lower intake is for sale ,anyone intrested PM me or send e-mail to [email protected] I have 100s pics of intake

• Sponsors (?)

I have the track heat, its nice. I have an e-cam and gt40x heads. I got mine in black and with a 3/4in spacer.
FYI the track heat is a shorter intake than the street heat. The reason I got the track heat was because I thought I could just add a spacer and have a solid in-between intake. I knew before hand that my cam takes a dump before 6500rpms so I took a shot at the best of the two intakes.
Good luck let us know how it works out when you give away some of your hard earned money. When I get some luck and some money on my side I plan on getting a new cam and either some head work or just a new/used set of AFR's. But with the way I am making money right now, that my friends is a long ways away...
I hate my job and it pays me nothing
-fawcett

fawcett can do something for me
I need haitght measurements of TFS Track heat intake , please take measurement from bottom of lower intake (behind distributor) to highest point of upper intake with or without Phenolic spacers

Thank you