Use caution when buying goods online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bynummustang

Seen my other Jackstand?
Jul 24, 2005
NC State University
Don't buy anything from zZskyZz. I sent him my money, and he never sent my parts. Everytime I tried to talk to him, he dodges it.

I know about the SN rules, and know I will prob. get teh ban, but I felt that I should let others know about him, and not let them get jipped.

• Sponsors (?)

bynummustang said:
Don't buy anything from zZskyZz. I sent him my money, and he never sent my parts. Everytime I tried to talk to him, he dodges it.

I know about the SN rules, and know I will prob. get teh ban, but I felt that I should let others know about him, and not let them get jipped.

What stangnet rules are you refering to?

RedFoxGT said:
Isn't that the same guy who posted something on stangnet (I forgot what it was:shrug: ) and everyone got pissed at him for some reason. I believe he also got banned for that post. He also posted a story on how he got into a head on collision with some guy and almost died.

No, that was Joe from New Jersey I believe.

zzSkyzz or however you spell his name is from North or South Carolina, and I believe he was banned along with several others on a previous account for spreading EXTREME racism in a post that someone started about hating black people.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's who he is.

Nvidia said:
No, that was Joe from New Jersey I believe.

zzSkyzz or however you spell his name is from North or South Carolina, and I believe he was banned along with several others on a previous account for spreading EXTREME racism in a post that someone started about hating black people.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's who he is.
Actually he is from moscow pennsylvania and works at A&A auto parts in scranton

I went to sleep last night at 6, sorry, exams are coming...

But he is in Moscow PA, and if i was up there, i don't care what his size, i'd go talk.

About him being on here and all, yes, he gets on a lot. but won't respond to anything.

I also use AIM, and i think i may be blocked from his list.

The rules that i was talking about in my first post are the don't make threads about other people.

You need to post up details on the transaction, how much, when you paid, if it was a transaction that took place within the same state, or different states, what you were told, if you have any written correspondence discussing details of the transaction, and any information on this individual, such as name, location, if you have a plate number. The internet is a very powerful tool, with lots of people who know people. Bottom line is people who scam need to, and very easily can be dealt with, as everyone has seen on a few posts. Get the ball rolling with details, and hopefully this person is wise enough to either settle up with you or contact you.

It is very easy to make someones life a living hell based on what you can find out about them......

**I want to preface this by saying I do not know the whole situation here, and am only going by one side of the story, but if someone has given another money, and the other has not sent out what was payed for, and is ignoring communications, it looks a little suspicious. To help out a fellow stangnetter begin the path to recovering either his money, or his goods, I suggest the following.**

Heres a little bit, only had a few minutes this morning...
This page gives plenty of info on location, employment, school, perhaps you could give A&A Auto a call today and ask to speak to your friend, its hard to ignore a company phone call, or you could try to talk to his boss a little about the situation if need be.

www.myspace.com/skyz

Attachments

• db1.jpg
    db1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 83
  • db2.jpg
    db2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.