Use caution when buying goods online

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

The tracking number is:
0304-1560-0004-1220-4468
Which can be checked on www.usps.com or by calling 1-800-222-1811

It may take a day or so to update into his system. I will take pictures of the confirmation receipt and shipping receipt once I get home (I'm in class right now).

GSXRMIXXER said:
over 34 days to ship something???? :ban:

Hopefully that tracking number gets in the system and all goes smoothly from there. He didnt seem to have much of a story as to why it took so long. I would like to know what happened. Regardless, 34 days without notification is not cool but at least the price didn't go up! I shall wait to hear...Keep us le posted.:eek:

to the thread starter: the us postal service sucks balls in my area and i think it sucks in general. they don't update their tracking info. they just let you know that is was scanned when payed for and what location it was brought to. my post office won't deliver to my house because the trees block the view from the street. get on the phone with your post office and check if they have your package. bother them until they find it. i was expecting shims in the mail and that is a handheld item. the postal worker did not put it in my mailbox and didn't leave a notice saying it was at the post office. turned out a month later i was there for something else and asked about it and what do you know they had my rocker shims.

Label/Receipt Number: 0304-1560-0004-1220-4468

There is no record of this item.

One of two things, hes full of BS, or he just shipped it, today probably, which is still showing that he was not intending on sending this item. If this is still not taken care of in a day or two, you have the zip code of this individuals city, call the city police, or county sherrif, explain your situation, and have them pay him a visit. I believe the FBI has an e-commerce fraud department which you can contact to handle situations such as this.

Let me know by monday if you need any additional information, and I can dig deeper. Usually once you make a phone call to the parents, especially of a college student like this who either lives at home or most likely is supported by the parents, the situation will resolve itself rather quickly.

I called his employer today, and got his house number... I won't put it out unless this John becomes more of a douche.

John N. I suggest you get me some really good feedback very quickly. Paypal was notified, and they sided with me, but John N. Doesn't have money in the account... go figure.

John, I know you'll come back and read from here, and when you do, I suggest you send me a few PMs. If not, I will be releasing your house number, AND anything else I find on the good old internet. and very careful if you're Bull Jiving again, I will call your local police, and maybe get a few more people involved.

Oh, just to make fun for the rest of you guys reading, I have an uncle in the FBI, 20 years with them, and I'm sure he'll be thrilled to hear this, especially that he's in PA right now conducting a shooting seminar.

bynummustang said:
I called his employer today, and got his house number... I won't put it out unless this John becomes more of a douche.

John N. I suggest you get me some really good feedback very quickly. Paypal was notified, and they sided with me, but John N. Doesn't have money in the account... go figure.

John, I know you'll come back and read from here, and when you do, I suggest you send me a few PMs. If not, I will be releasing your house number, AND anything else I find on the good old internet. and very careful if you're Bull Jiving again, I will call your local police, and maybe get a few more people involved.

Oh, just to make fun for the rest of you guys reading, I have an uncle in the FBI, 20 years with them, and I'm sure he'll be thrilled to hear this, especially that he's in PA right now conducting a shooting seminar.

*Beavis & Butthead Voice* "huh huh huh... that rules!"

Label/Receipt Number: 0304 1560 0004 1220 4468

Your item was accepted at 3:39 pm on May 04, 2006 in MOSCOW, PA 18444. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

nevermind it didn't work but it said

Your item was accepted at 3:39 pm on May 04, 2006 in MOSCOW, PA 18444. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Just an update for everyone:

We attempted to deliver your item at 1:27 pm on May 08, 2006 in PITTSBORO, NC 27312 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.