Use caution when buying goods online

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Why? It took him 34 days to ship it and he only shipped it after he had seen this thread, that is unacceptable. The only appologys here should be from zZskyZz to bynum. I always ship within a couple days of recieveing payment for something and if it will be later I always let the buyer know.

795.0pacecar said:
Why? It took him 34 days to ship it and he only shipped it after he had seen this thread, that is unacceptable. The only appologys here should be from zZskyZz to bynum. I always ship within a couple days of recieveing payment for something and if it will be later I always let the buyer know.

No, it was there may 4th.

mob said:
Exactly that was a month ago, how is the skys fault.

Are you serious? It took him a month to even bring it to usps to ship it. That is unacceptable. Especially since he basically refused contact with the buyer and didn't keep him updated.

Apparently you dont care if you recieve items over a month after you pay for them.

Look, this is how it went down:

I sent money, he said he sent it out, didn't give me a shipping number. I wait 2 weeks, then IM his sn and it's his "sister" saying the stuff is shipped. Next week, still no NOS, I ask again, she says he's gonna resend it. I take his info that he gave me, found his myspace, got his job off there, called up to the job, and got the house number. zZSkyZz never told me anything until I made this thread and people started reading it. Then, he posted up the tracking number, which for 3 days didn't register, and 2 weeks after that, I picked it up from the Post Office. There was never a notice left in my PO Box nor at my house. The day I got the box, it was in the Detroit wheels box he said it would be in. I checked and made sure I had everything that I should, I did. I went home and made a thread saying that WE HAD FIXED THE PROBLEM, AND THAT I HAVE THE PRODUCT FROM zZSkyZz, AND IT'S SAFE TO BUY FROM HIM. After I made that thread, I talked to him on AIM saying thanks, and hadn't spoke to him since. There was no need, untill this thread was dug up.

Mob: I did appologize, and made the thread saying so. I was never in the wrong in making this thread though. He got my payment, waited for over a month, kept dodging me, and finally posted up the shipping data AFTER I already talked to his boss at work, and got his home phone number. I had plenty of information about him, and personal info. but I deleted all of that the day that I got my stuff.

In closing, I got my stuff that I paid for.

:lock:

Im sorry, for some reason I thought this thread was started a few days ago. Didnt realise it was last month. My bad, but yea why would you bring it back?

Strype said:
34 days is a looong time. I've waited 2 months for a swaybar on Ebay before :fuss:

Ive been waiting a year for a ****ing phone that never came and I even filed through ebay for fraud, faxed them all the stuff they needed to see including the receipt from the money order and the did absolutly nothing! :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.