That s good oil.
I have used it.
I probably have about 20 5 quart oil jugs of that.
I own my own diesel repair business but also do auto stuff and I try my best too push people toward Synthetic.
Right now I use mostly Redline 5w-50 in everything I have got.
$12.95 a quart buy going by the results of oil analysis I can go 10,000 to 12,000 before the TBN is down 75% and none oif my cars leak oil.
If the started I would start using a cheaper oil.
Most of the cars I have ever owned started out with 300,000 or more miles when I bought them.
Most people give up on them and I buy them for nothing.
I bought my son a car 2 years ago with 273,000 miles on it for $1200.
Put a Mass Air flow sensor crankshaft position sensor and fixed a air intake manifold gasket.
Grand total of $100 in parts and 40,000 miles later it's running like a top after it had been sitting in the guys front yard and he thought the car was dead.
All the cars I got over 500,000 miles were Hondas.
Trying it with Subarus and Nissans now.
We shall see.
The biggest weak points of cars now are CVTs.
I have heard they don't last that long.
I take that as a challenge though, we shall see!!
That good oil though, it will do you some se rious justice in the long haul!!!