V6's suck, so glad I got a GT, all you guys are retards...

BABstangV6

Smater than the average bear!
Apr 3, 2003
Rock Hill, SC
I just want you guys to know, I am watching out for you guys in the V8 section of stangnet. I sometimes see some Hatorade on V6's around in the "big bad V8 world." I still love you guys, and I want you guysto know I am still a big time post whore over a 3.8mustang.com. Once a V6er always a V6er at heart :nice:

(The title was a joke, I just wanted to get your guys attention)

Later

• Sponsors (?)

BABstangV6 said:
I just want you guys to know, I am watching out for you guys in the V8 section of stangnet. I sometimes see some Hatorade on V6's around in the "big bad V8 world." I still love you guys, and I want you guysto know I am still a big time post whore over a 3.8mustang.com. Once a V6er always a V6er at heart :nice:

(The title was a joke, I just wanted to get your guys attention)

Later

Hell, I'll own you. :owned:

Gotcha!! :banana: All kidding aside :cheers: !!

:flag: I'm too am still a sixer at heart. W/o the v6 owners, there would no longer be a Mustang. :nice:

:eek: We would be overun by "F" bodies.

if a big bad V8 owner who also had a n/a 4cyl that would beat some V6 Mustangs, would the 8+4/2=6 make him a V6 lover at heart?
:jester:

yes, i'm bored.

btw, i don't hate on teh sixxor.

Ghostalker said:
yeah without the backbone (us V6ers) the mustang might have been made into the PROBE! OH NOES! lol

They made V6 Mustangs back in 1989 when the Probe came out??? :D :D :D

We must all bow down to the 4-banger owners!

PS. I got three mustangs with 8-bangers each. That's 8 * 3 = 24. Now 2 + 4 = 6 so i'm a 6er at heart too!

the only 3 cars i ever drive are all V6's
The mustang, the buick rendezvous, and the sebring conv. woot!
oh and sorry, what i meant was 'the backbone (now us V6ers)" all perfomance cars need some kinda economy or lower perfomance vehicles right!? (aside from us italians...)

Don't say nothin bad about V6 Mustangs. I had a great time with my six. There are many, many (forced induction) V6 Mustangs and a small number of n/a that will beat my GT.

And yes, if you go back to 1964 to early 70s, the six cylinder Mustang boosted sales and helped make the car what it is today. Without the six, the Mustang may never have made it into the 80s and beyond.

if i am not mistaken, the mustang was originally marketed towards women (the original pony car), thats not an insult to anyone, whatesoever. but can u imagine if they kept that idea, marketing towards women, what the mustang would look like now!? thank the lord we had that whole muscle car era going for us! (us being mustang owners)

Ghostalker said:
if i am not mistaken, the mustang was originally marketed towards women (the original pony car), thats not an insult to anyone, whatesoever. but can u imagine if they kept that idea, marketing towards women, what the mustang would look like now!? thank the lord we had that whole muscle car era going for us! (us being mustang owners)
pic1997.jpg

Notice the smooth lines, all the non functional scoops that piss off guys and make girls happy...lol...the mustang still is marketed to under 20 women...in fact...i wonder what the sales look like for women vs men drivers for mustangs...i bet its close.. I remember back when I was in HS, there was at least 4 girls driving a mustang for every guy...