vacuum lines in engine bay help

MikeH686

Mine is only two inches though.
10 Year Member
Oct 11, 2011
Waldorf, MD
Anyone have a good picture of where all the vacuum lines are run on these cars. Let me begin by saying I have no smog evap canister or any egr stuff, the only things I have are brake booster a/c well heat actually for just feeding the blower motor solenoids fuel regulator and the pcv valve in the back of the intake I'm wondering what the taps on the back of the upper intake go to as well as the front of the intake had a funny looking fitting with three taps on it as well CDO I need this? As far as I can remember it was for egr could second please give detailed pics of their STOCK engine bay so I can go off of what I need and don't need

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

It does but I was really looking for actual pics I have the taps in the back of my holley sustemax I guess I will use one of those for the fuel regulator and cap the rest and for the front I guess cap that odd looking fitting back at the intake itself

Oh and the previous owner had the source for the vacuum tree coming off of the lower intake where the pcv is ... but the diagram says else wise .. so where should I get my source vacuum for the vacuum tree? :shrug: