Vortech guys; I need help deciding on pulley size!

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
Hey im trying to decide which size pulley to go with on my s/c

Right now im running the stock 7# pulley and im finally getting my procharger 2-core intercooler installed.

The question is what size pulley do i need to make around 12# of boost with the intercooler? I'm really wanting to push the envelope here and get some 400+ numbers....

• Sponsors (?)

We both have V2 SQs as well...

Don't know how you didn't make more boost...but 5700 rpms isn't very high either...usually go over 6500 or more...

We had to stop the run at 5700 because the car was going lean, boost was still climing though. When i get the fuel system situated we will rev it to 6500. It should make 15lbs then.

255 intank, T-rex, 60s, stock fuel rails and regulator. He said if I had an adjustable regulator he could have jacked the fuel pressure up to 45 psi, it was only 38 or so and the 60s were sucking the rail dry.

hmmm...I only have 42's..and am still ok...guess your injectors were just a little too much without the regulator...Just pick one up...they aren't that much and are simple to put on..

If you have a 98 without the removable regulator...you will need the rails from a 97 to swap on...so you can get the regulator..That is exactly what I did