Was just pulled over ~Hilarious~

bluextc said:
Wow, you guys are being pretty mean...
sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean, I just enjoy going out to breakfast on Sunday mornings with the husband on the 06 Road King he got this year. Sorry I offended you...
:(

Drama Queen :rlaugh:

they were just joking with you...remember most of these guys are kids so they still prefer street bikes to cruisers. As they get older and make more money they will evolve.
 
bluextc said:
Wow, you guys are being pretty mean...
sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean, I just enjoy going out to breakfast on Sunday mornings with the husband on the 06 Road King he got this year. Sorry I offended you...
:(
to each thier own, i say if you like harleys then good your not the only one who thinks they rock, if you like sport bikes good, they haul azz. :SNSign: still loves you
 
bluextc said:
Wow, you guys are being pretty mean...
sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean, I just enjoy going out to breakfast on Sunday mornings with the husband on the 06 Road King he got this year. Sorry I offended you...
:(

We all where joking too, no one was offended.

DropTopPony said:
Drama Queen :rlaugh:

they were just joking with you...remember most of these guys are kids so they still prefer street bikes to cruisers. As they get older and make more money they will evolve.

Depends on what you like, a Harley is like cruising in a cadillac where a sport bike is like crusing in a sports car. Two different deals and it doesnt necessarily have anything to do with age or $$. Some sport bikes are more than fully custom choppers.
 
04DarkShadowGT said:
We all where joking too, no one was offended.



Depends on what you like, a Harley is like cruising in a cadillac where a sport bike is like crusing in a sports car. Two different deals and it doesnt necessarily have anything to do with age or $$. Some sport bikes are more than fully custom choppers.
don't know what kinda harleys you drive...must be the grandpa cruisers :shrug: I don't see too many stock harleys just like i don't see too many stock mustangs. Most in my area are 100cu in or more and over 125hp and are more like muscle cars then a cadillac.

As far as the age reference goes... as you get older you get more responsible and crotch rockets lose their luster! You are not old enough to understand yet...give it a few years.
 
DropTopPony said:
don't know what kinda harleys you drive...must be the grandpa cruisers :shrug: I don't see too many stock harleys just like i don't see too many stock mustangs. Most in my area are 100cu in or more and over 125hp and are more like muscle cars then a cadillac.

As far as the age reference goes... as you get older you get more responsible and crotch rockets lose their luster! You are not old enough to understand yet...give it a few years.

I dont own any bike and generally dont ride a bike that often, just once or twice a year when I get bored and borrow a buddies. I prefer 4 wheels.

That being said you cannot argue that a crotch rocket has much better performance because it was designed to. I didnt mean Harleys where slow when I said they where like Caddies, I just mean they are more cruisers instead of corner carvers.
 
these guys were just kidding around, you have to get to know their humor.

my brother has a harley and some of his boys have street bikes. when the ride together the harleys are the only ones that get noticed.
 
CobraRed_96_GT said:
to each thier own, i say if you like harleys then good your not the only one who thinks they rock, if you like sport bikes good, they haul azz. :SNSign: still loves you


Sorry, I hijacked your thread... didn't mean to.

And it's cool you got out of the ticket... forgot to say that :D
I got out of one recently too, for the tint. Once the windows went down he just told me it looked nice and where did I get it tinted, haha.