• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Was just pulled over ~Hilarious~

  • Thread starter Thread starter CobraRed_96_GT
  • Start date Start date Oct 13, 2006
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

DropTopPony

Noob Slayer
Founding Member
Aug 13, 2002
2,570
3
48
south jersey
Oct 13, 2006
#21
  • Oct 13, 2006
  • #21
bluextc said:
Wow, you guys are being pretty mean...
sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean, I just enjoy going out to breakfast on Sunday mornings with the husband on the 06 Road King he got this year. Sorry I offended you...
Click to expand...

Drama Queen

they were just joking with you...remember most of these guys are kids so they still prefer street bikes to cruisers. As they get older and make more money they will evolve.
 

CobraRed_96_GT

Active Member
May 20, 2006
1,421
4
39
UCSD/La Jolla
Oct 13, 2006
#22
  • Oct 13, 2006
  • #22
bluextc said:
Wow, you guys are being pretty mean...
sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean, I just enjoy going out to breakfast on Sunday mornings with the husband on the 06 Road King he got this year. Sorry I offended you...
Click to expand...
to each thier own, i say if you like harleys then good your not the only one who thinks they rock, if you like sport bikes good, they haul azz. :SNSign: still loves you
 

04DarkShadowGT

Member
Jan 31, 2004
474
0
17
Fort Wayne, IN
Oct 13, 2006
#23
  • Oct 13, 2006
  • #23
bluextc said:
Wow, you guys are being pretty mean...
sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean, I just enjoy going out to breakfast on Sunday mornings with the husband on the 06 Road King he got this year. Sorry I offended you...
Click to expand...

We all where joking too, no one was offended.

DropTopPony said:
Drama Queen

they were just joking with you...remember most of these guys are kids so they still prefer street bikes to cruisers. As they get older and make more money they will evolve.
Click to expand...

Depends on what you like, a Harley is like cruising in a cadillac where a sport bike is like crusing in a sports car. Two different deals and it doesnt necessarily have anything to do with age or $$. Some sport bikes are more than fully custom choppers.
 

DropTopPony

Noob Slayer
Founding Member
Aug 13, 2002
2,570
3
48
south jersey
Oct 13, 2006
#24
  • Oct 13, 2006
  • #24
04DarkShadowGT said:
We all where joking too, no one was offended.



Depends on what you like, a Harley is like cruising in a cadillac where a sport bike is like crusing in a sports car. Two different deals and it doesnt necessarily have anything to do with age or $$. Some sport bikes are more than fully custom choppers.
Click to expand...
don't know what kinda harleys you drive...must be the grandpa cruisers I don't see too many stock harleys just like i don't see too many stock mustangs. Most in my area are 100cu in or more and over 125hp and are more like muscle cars then a cadillac.

As far as the age reference goes... as you get older you get more responsible and crotch rockets lose their luster! You are not old enough to understand yet...give it a few years.
 

04YELLOWGT

Active Member
Jun 29, 2005
1,135
2
39
Indiana
Oct 13, 2006
#25
  • Oct 13, 2006
  • #25
Thats sweet getting out of the ticket. Ive been pulled over once but that was because the cop wanted to know what exhust I had because he just bought a GT.
 

Mossberg

Active Member
Jul 21, 2003
0
1
36
ATL, Shawty
Oct 13, 2006
#26
  • Oct 13, 2006
  • #26
I would have wrote you a ticket for being a puss and fearing teh gear.

jk.

But really, 4.10s FTW!
 

04DarkShadowGT

Member
Jan 31, 2004
474
0
17
Fort Wayne, IN
Oct 13, 2006
#27
  • Oct 13, 2006
  • #27
DropTopPony said:
don't know what kinda harleys you drive...must be the grandpa cruisers I don't see too many stock harleys just like i don't see too many stock mustangs. Most in my area are 100cu in or more and over 125hp and are more like muscle cars then a cadillac.

As far as the age reference goes... as you get older you get more responsible and crotch rockets lose their luster! You are not old enough to understand yet...give it a few years.
Click to expand...

I dont own any bike and generally dont ride a bike that often, just once or twice a year when I get bored and borrow a buddies. I prefer 4 wheels.

That being said you cannot argue that a crotch rocket has much better performance because it was designed to. I didnt mean Harleys where slow when I said they where like Caddies, I just mean they are more cruisers instead of corner carvers.
 

ADRENLN

Active Member
Apr 16, 2003
2,342
3
49
NJ
Oct 13, 2006
#28
  • Oct 13, 2006
  • #28
these guys were just kidding around, you have to get to know their humor.

my brother has a harley and some of his boys have street bikes. when the ride together the harleys are the only ones that get noticed.
 
B

bluextc

New Member
Feb 12, 2006
99
1
0
South Jersey
Oct 14, 2006
#29
  • Oct 14, 2006
  • #29
DropTopPony said:
Drama Queen
Click to expand...

Yes, I guess I am,
Guess the daughters are wearing off on me, haha.
 
B

bluextc

New Member
Feb 12, 2006
99
1
0
South Jersey
Oct 14, 2006
#30
  • Oct 14, 2006
  • #30
CobraRed_96_GT said:
to each thier own, i say if you like harleys then good your not the only one who thinks they rock, if you like sport bikes good, they haul azz. :SNSign: still loves you
Click to expand...


Sorry, I hijacked your thread... didn't mean to.

And it's cool you got out of the ticket... forgot to say that
I got out of one recently too, for the tint. Once the windows went down he just told me it looked nice and where did I get it tinted, haha.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Buying with a bad motor?
  • djj62478
  • Mar 8, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
386
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Mar 11, 2026
TTSaleen
Removing speedo cable from the VSS
  • 91AOD5.0LX
  • Mar 25, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 25, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
S
New motor help. First start successful. Now will not turn over.
  • SavStang
  • Jun 1, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
157
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jun 1, 2025
SavStang
S
J
Switched to e85 on the 3v and now it won't run right.
  • jcowdough
  • Aug 24, 2025
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
197
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 24, 2025
Noobz347
Progress Thread The Mach Returns - Update/build thread
  • squeak93
  • Feb 20, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
11
Views
598
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Thursday at 4:56 PM
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?