What a good camera can do to an old fox

Roland69 said:
true dat

I wasn't tryin to be an ass you do have a really nice car and the pics are verry nice.....But I myself wouldn't spend $300 on some pics...but a stripper maby lol

Now talk about a waste of money... :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

Roland69 said:
I wasn't tryin to be an ass you do have a really nice car and the pics are verry nice.....But I myself wouldn't spend $300 on some pics...but a stripper maby lol

You didn't come across as an ass at all.

And I've passed my days of spending $$$ on strippers, so there's a little extra laying around to spend on a photographer.

Am I the only one who doesn't think $300 is that bad for someone's time? You should see my prices for custom work, etc! :jaw:

mansonozz said:
Depends on your bankroll, I suppose. :)

Speaking of custom work, did you get that email w/the files I sent?

Well I'm far from a "baller", but his rates didn't bother me. It's the 2nd time I'd hired him, as he did the 05 Mustang shots on my website.

Yea Dave, I got those files. They're on my PC at SOS, so I'll be checking them out this weekend. We're hosting a local show-n-shine tomorrow for the Mustang guys, so I'll have some time to sit on the computer and check them out. Oh, and my new laptop has arrived so I'll be back in action this weekend or sooner. :flag:

mansonozz said:
The '05 shots were great. Did he take any more of the Bullitt or your Fox, or just the ones you showed?

Yea, there are some others, but I don't have them hosted. I'll send them to you sometime when they've been resized from the originals (huge files).