What are your goals for 2006

• Sponsors (?)

skydive- I would love to do that, but probably not gonna happen in 2k6...

Things I WILL do in 2006,
-Take my car to the track
-Hopefully move into my own place
-Havn't really thought of anything else...:p

I would say my personal rules for 2006 are very similar, except I spend too much money allready.

Patrick, a good goal would be to keep the purchase of new stangs to under 1/month. :D

So what gives - is that hybridized thing gone now (not meant in an offensive way - it is the only way I can think of to differentiate it from the other 20 mustangs you have had)?

BTW, you can mow some stuff down all at once:

Do a HALO jump into the ocean - that will cover the plane, skydiving and scuba diving.

Then take the road trip in a vette.

Good luck with the goals. :nice:

In terms of the car:

I want to:

Restore interior - light switches, fog light switches, door panels, etc. New center console with new brake handle.

New Front End - new bumper with headlights and foglights, clean up the front end as well while doing the work. Also get the dent fixed while doing so.

New performance rotors, fix the left rotor as it wears down (frame issues?)

Hook the EGR/Smog back up, just for the hell of it. Clean up the engine and engine bay.

And.....save some money for H/C/I.

goals for the car:

-painted in the spring w/ cobra r hood and s-351 spoiler
-new seats- black jesg sport seats (hopefully xmas)
-lowering springs/shocks/struts/cc plates (also hopefully xmas)
-3:73 gears
-chrome saleen wheels and hopefully some meats for the back:D
-save up for h/c/i, blower, or turbo (VERY undecided thus far) hopefully to be put in at the end of next year/beginning of 07
-run 13's w/ nothin but flows, o/r h, 3.73's,cai, shifter, and sticky tires:rolleyes:

misc goals:

-ask this chick out thats been lingering over me for too long, and i REALLY just needa do it (actually i wanna make that a late 05 goal:p )
-practice guitar more cause i wanna get a lot better...havent taken any lessons and have been playing for 4 years and im good, but i wanna get awesome:hail2:
-get accepted to savannah college of art and design (also a late 05 goal)
-work out a bit, and stay in good shape cause im in great shape from soccer season, just wanna stay that way

HISSIN50 said:
Patrick, a good goal would be to keep the purchase of new stangs to under 1/month. :D

So what gives - is that hybridized thing gone now (not meant in an offensive way - it is the only way I can think of to differentiate it from the other 20 mustangs you have had)?

BTW, you can mow some stuff down all at once:

Do a HALO jump into the ocean - that will cover the plane, skydiving and scuba diving.

Then take the road trip in a vette.

Good luck with the goals. :nice:

if i do it your way, i can get my whole year done in a week :D
Not sure what hybridized means, but i most likely will NOT have a mustang for the entire year, it would be august at the earliest...heres why:
I decided to put a VERY large amount of money into an 8month CD (4.2%) and that will limit what i can buy, when that time is up, i'm going to put it back in (plus more) into another 8month CD and by april '07 (20th birthday) i'll purchase a super badass mustang/transam/corvette/what-have-you, insurance should go down (probably...right?) and i'll be set :nice:

Patrick, in my reference, hybridized = Cobra motor in the V6 body. I was not sure if you still had that car - I guess not.

Nice plan with the investing of the moolah. You are going to get some sort of stang or something in a few months - you wont be able to help it. :D

I really don't have anything major that I need to do, just still that I would like to...

1) Work out more. I work out about 2 times per week, but really would like to make it 3, consistantly. We're going to some beach over spring break and I wanna have a really toned stomach...it's just flat now.

2) Do all the necessary things to get a cool intern job this summer - I've been extremely lazy when it comes to that.

3) Spend more time with my girlfriend. :rolleyes: We don't see eachother as much as I like. :(

4) Stop procrastinating on things, but I think I'll start that one tomorrow. :D

Joe

Joes95GT said:
1) Work out more. I work out about 2 times per week, but really would like to make it 3, consistantly. We're going to some beach over spring break and I wanna have a really toned stomach...it's just flat now.

Stop drinking beer you fat ass :rlaugh:

Heres mine:

Let a good girl find me. I was dumped this past october after being together for over 2.5 years. I want another girl but a good one that wants to be with me for who I am. Someone who's in it for the long haul, trusting, gets along with my friends, understands my hobby and puts out at the snap of a finger. Wish me luck :rolleyes:

Build up my rear end with all good stuff: 4.30's, 31 spline lightened axles, 31 spline posi, girdle.

Get full time status at my job. Right now I work full time hours but for part time pay and no benefits. Once I get f/t pay doubles, you get benefits, paid holidays, sick/personal days and you get into the union.

wytstang said:
Build a nice 306

:nice: me too.

Other than that, I'll probably end up in Kandahar again by the summer or fall, but in the meantime, as corny as it sounds, I'm going to make my year the best year of my life by making sure that my girlfriend has the best year of her's. Dunno how I'll do it, but whatever it is, she's worth it.

(did I just say something serious on Stangnet?)

Grn92LX said:
Stop drinking beer you fat ass :rlaugh:

Heres mine:

Let a good girl find me. I was dumped this past october after being together for over 2.5 years. I want another girl but a good one that wants to be with me for who I am. Someone who's in it for the long haul, trusting, gets along with my friends, understands my hobby and puts out at the snap of a finger. Wish me luck :rolleyes:

Build up my rear end with all good stuff: 4.30's, 31 spline lightened axles, 31 spline posi, girdle.

Get full time status at my job. Right now I work full time hours but for part time pay and no benefits. Once I get f/t pay doubles, you get benefits, paid holidays, sick/personal days and you get into the union.

holy fkn crap we are the same! i just got outta a 2 year relationship and i want all the same stuff in a chick you do, thats fkn hilarious!