What did you do yesterday?

• Sponsors (?)

I picked up my new truck and then went to the Denver Auto Show, where I got to actually touch a Saleen S7. :drool: You know a car is hot when you don't give the Lamborghini Gallardo next to it a second glance.

Brian

sunday

:shrug: I helped The Shape replace his window moldings in his GT, painted his radiator brackets for the 50th time, painted my wiper cowl and wiper arms, loaded a motorcycle a friend of both of ours, replaced corner lights in both of our 2.3's, took a bath, cooked some ribs, loved on myself and went to bed....lol

TylerDurden said:
:shrug: I helped The Shape replace his window moldings in his GT, painted his radiator brackets for the 50th time, painted my wiper cowl and wiper arms, loaded a motorcycle a friend of both of ours, replaced corner lights in both of our 2.3's, took a bath, cooked some ribs, loved on myself and went to bed....lol

I did the same thing except without helping The Shape, painting my wiper cowl and wiper arms, loading a motorcycle, replacing corner lights, taking a bath or cooking ribs. :spot: