What do you call....

Zanesville? That’s about 2 1/2 hours from me. Details?
There ya go! I had to go get a flyer to scan, then I had to add something Rocker's copy machine missed.
Now a couple translations.... "Tire Demonstration" in years past has meant "Burnout contest"
"Beverages" usually includes beer.
However, given the whole Covid routine, those translations are subject to change. This year it's a little earlier. Usually it's the end of October. and usually it starts between noon and 1.

Attachments

• cruise in.jpg
    cruise in.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

Don't fear the 3M double sided tape. Think about it, the whole time you are driving wind is pushing the tape on harder, why would it come off.

Mine has been on 3 years and it has not even moved in any way. I will be moving it to another bumper cover and believe I will need to cut the 3M tape to get it off (same way the body side moldings need to be cut off).

Do your side moldings fall off? Same tape, but this part has way less weight. Only way it would fall off is if you don't prep the surface right or put the tape on incorrect.

I'm concerned with hitting a pot hole, speed bump, or some other some such, and knocking it loose.
What's that song from He Haw, "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!"
I’ve had far more trouble from loose screws than with 3M trim double sided tape. With surface prep, pieces do not willingly go anywhere.
Gloom, Despair and Agony On Me is the tune.

View: https://youtu.be/ZAAKPJEq1Ew

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 user
Gloom, Despair and Agony On Me is the tune.

View: https://youtu.be/ZAAKPJEq1Ew

Hey! This clip cut out the joke! Where's the joke?!?! Something like, "My wife ain't had a birthday in 13 years, Now she thinks I'm to old for her, she said a girl her age shouldn't be seen with an old man like me, so she left me for the paper boy!"

I also liked, "No we're not ones to go around - spread rumors, No we're just not the gossiping kind, No you'll never hear one of us repeating gossip, so you better be sure and listen close the first time!!!

And who could or forget... "Where oh where, are you tonight, why did you leave me here all alone? ----

While this thread is being hijacked in the name of He Haw, and not to speak ill of the dead, but, am I the only one annoyed by Roy Clark, and the way he'd twist his face around like what ever it was he was play'n was the hardest lick in the world.... Especialy when Buck Owens would be sitt'n right beside him, play'n the same thing and smiling like he didn't have acre in the world. Grandma (who played in her younger days, and got me my first guitar) pointed that out to me one day and now I can never un-see it.

Hey! This clip cut out the joke! Where's the joke?!?! Something like, "My wife ain't had a birthday in 13 years, Now she thinks I'm to old for her, she said a girl her age shouldn't be seen with an old man like me, so she left me for the paper boy!"

I also liked, "No we're not ones to go around - spread rumors, No we're just not the gossiping kind, No you'll never hear one of us repeating gossip, so you better be sure and listen close the first time!!!

And who could or forget... "Where oh where, are you tonight, why did you leave me here all alone? ----

While this thread is being hijacked in the name of He Haw, and not to speak ill of the dead, but, am I the only one annoyed by Roy Clark, and the way he'd twist his face around like what ever it was he was play'n was the hardest lick in the world.... Especialy when Buck Owens would be sitt'n right beside him, play'n the same thing and smiling like he didn't have acre in the world. Grandma (who played in her younger days, and got me my first guitar) pointed that out to me one day and now I can never un-see it.
The next clip had a story about the wife being a banker. It was so convoluted I lost interest.
Roy Clarke came to play at our county fair. It was a fun concert, even though I am not that into country music. He was an entertainer while Buck thought he was a serious musician.

Last edited:
Yea, I only recognized like 3 o or 4 off that top 10 list. He really wasn't my jam. Now if he'd done a project with VanHalen, AC/DC, or something like that, maybe.

Back on track now, the insert project is coming along.... Until I dropped it and scratched it all to holly hell!

Attachments

• paint.jpg
    paint.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 62
I still have some things to touch up, but I don't have time now. Perhaps down the road... But the Outlaw is looking 100 X better! I'll give her a wash and wax here in a few minutes, and she might just turn a few heads anyway.
We neither one will be the prettyest girl at the cruise in, but maybe we could make a good showing in the burnout contest?

Attachments

• Cobra.jpg
    Cobra.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 56
Yea, I only recognized like 3 o or 4 off that top 10 list. He really wasn't my jam. Now if he'd done a project with VanHalen, AC/DC, or something like that, maybe.

Back on track now, the insert project is coming along.... Until I dropped it and scratched it all to holly hell!
says the woman posting Hee Haw lyrics word for word…..

I watched it because there was not much else on, it was that or Dragnet.
:doh: Crap, now I feel old.
Do you remember watching Laurence Welk in B&W while Getitol was the sponsor? That’s old. I remember it being on during the color TV and polyester outfit era. I’m still scarred.
The inset looks good. My LX came with one installed, and it looks right. I am not sure if it helps airflow, but it looks like it should.