What do you call....

Thanks.
And it's all open now so I don't know how it couldn't be better for airflow. However, my reasons for doing this were mostly cosmetic ones. The old nose over all was just tired and beat down looking. And maybe it was because the emblem was missing, but that big flat space just always annoyed me. Kinda gave me the feeling of a cab-over semi truck.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks.
And it's all open now so I don't know how it couldn't be better for airflow. However, my reasons for doing this were mostly cosmetic ones. The old nose over all was just tired and beat down looking. And maybe it was because the emblem was missing, but that big flat space just always annoyed me. Kinda gave me the feeling of a cab-over semi truck.
I can’t quite see how you could compare a Fox Mustang grille to a Mack truck from the 70’s..

But, some people just don’t see things the way that most others do.

Once I buffed the hood out a little bit, the Duplicolor was a bit dark, but it was close enough for government work. I went into this project with the mindset taht I was going to have to do something better down the road one day.

What i don't get, the grill insert is real close. You wouldn't notice if you weren't looking for it. The stuff on the rest of the nose is, well, it you stand back like 20ft, you might notice something is a little off, and as you get closer, it gradually becomes more noticeable.
Same paint, same primer all around.